Music is not playing and 2K difficult to engage

Meanwhile I have been playing with music from Spotify and podcasts since not long after release. :p
That is your unconstested right and your choice. It is up to the individual taste. But it is not in any way representative of the wider player base. Also, this choice of yours does not absolve in any way the developer and the publisher from the embarrassment that's been made and persists so far unadressed and unrecognized in any public way by them. The purchaser expects the product to function as it was advertised, within bounds of the rules stated by the developer and the publisher themselves. This is not quite the case, so far.
And, to bring in a tired meme analogy, this personal case reminds me one where you bought a car with a radio device which went silent after a software update by the manufacturer, but personally you don't care because you've been enjoying your own playlist via earpods from your phone for quite some time. That's fine. But shouldn't a regular customer expect the game/car they've purchased to function whole, plug and play mode, and without having to use some inventive workarounds and substitutions?

1681304653189.png

Might have been a Mod update I guess??

"Actively looking into it" is a bit underwhelming language wise, but I guess it's still the indication it'll get patched.

To be honest, this gives hope for a Final Bug Fix Patch (where the Audio Bug will also get fixed maybe, if not earlier), since we didn't get one with the last Leader Pass Pack (those small fixes aren't really something I would consider a real Patch, not to mention a final Patch to leave the Game with). Though, I will lean a bit forward and claim that if we don't get a (real) Patch before June, then we will never get one.

Though, I will lean a bit forward and claim that if we don't get a (real) Patch before June, then we will never get one.
June seems a bit arbitrary, I would imagine if they do do a final patch they will leave it as late as possible so they catch as much as they can.

"Actively looking into it" is a bit underwhelming language wise, but I guess it's still the indication it'll get patched.
It's as much as you are going to get until the patch lands I guess, not surprised with the cautious language.

Usual corpo talk, maximum words, minimum content.
I will actively make sure my ticket will stay open until the bug is fixed :lol:

I take the final update on June if they do something with Ramses :shifty:

I still don't get (I get but I don't want to) how both greek Cleo has better garbs and jewelry than egyptian Ramses the Great :crazyeye:

Weird. I have subscribed to it, but it's not coming as an option in the mod menu...
For me it was OK and the soundtrack is back. It does have a different colour in the the mod list.

June seems a bit arbitrary, I would imagine if they do do a final patch they will leave it as late as possible so they catch as much as they can.
2 Years since the last real Game Update isn't late enough? It's not like the Leader Pass has introduced new Features, Game Mechanics, Updates, Balance or many fixes to the Game that have to be polished. All the small fixes were very minor if you ask me. (maybe except the Stability fixes, but we still don't know how that impacted the Game)

FWIW, and by all Respect, I disagree. I think a Civ6 update is more important and likely sooner than later. Why? because Civ VII is on the Horizon and most likely not that far off from a release (probably this Year). Which means that the Devs' Hands are full on that Project, and once they announce it (May/June are very likely Dates), then I doubt Firaxis will spare some main Devs (Engineers and QA...) to work on the previous Game. On the Contrary, they will have even more pressure to finish that Game and to polish it as much as possible before its Release. It would be smarter to finish and conclude a previous Product before announcing a new one.
I mean, unless they plan to keep supporting Civ6 even after the release of Civ7, which I think is very unlikely.

On another Note, Leader Pass may have added some small fixes here and there, but it was a missed opportunity to add more fixes/updates to the Game while it was going on. Why? because Game Updates usually come with many Bugs as well not just fixes, Bugs that can be iterated on till they are mostly fixed by the end of the Development. Why is that important? so that they don't leave a Game with an Update that adds more harm than solve Problems, and you know how that looks like (remember the 2021 April Patch that left the Game in an awkward state?). So, TBQH, I just hope they don't mess up things too much with a last update.

I'm not sure if Civ 7 is so close to release. If I remember correctly Ed didn't commit to the Leader Pass being the last content of Civ 6 the same way they didn't closed the door on a console version of the LP. He said something of not saying final bc already said that with NFP and later LP became a thing.

They let all loose and in the air. And that's the part that frustrates everybody I guess bc a lot of complaints from user base are actually things that stacked over after NFP - and met kinda of silence wall.

Which is crazy bc I don't know any other 4x game that has consistently viewers as Civ on Twitch, it still popular

Top Bottom