My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

This is NOT the original.

Watch it before you hate it ;;

No, cause that's how they get you. [Screw] the thinking, logic, reason talking...

Quote from another convert:

Goddamn you guys, I am loving this. Every so often while watching it I just start laughing at the fact I'm watching a kids show about magic ponies . . . There is so much complexity, and references that would go by completely unnoticed by the audience it is aimed at. Corsets for one :/

Well, I stumbled across this show yesterday, (I was trying to figure out what the "pony meme" earthling had listed under RTD was.) and am now hooked. Watched through 8 yesterday and intend to finish the rest up this week.

I wish I lived on a rock farm :(

EDIT: OH NOES A (possible) MISTAKES I SEEEEEEEEEE IN THE NEWEST EPISODE

*spoiler alert, wilson is a volleyball*
Spoiler :

DAT CUTIE MARK IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE

consequences:
Spoiler :

ofc, when pinky concluded the story by saying that was how equestria was made, doubt grew in my mind that this shouldn't be official canon but is just pinkie up to her old tricks. But now it must be her tricking us!

Watched through 8 yesterday and intend to finish the rest up this week.

That's the magic of friendship! What else could forge such a connection with an Aggie. ;)

It really does like keep getting better though, amazing yet true. You guys will have fun catching up to the latest episodes. Then we can start the wars over which pony is the favorite.

obligatory:

Spoiler :

Woo! Finished watching all the released eps so far, I really am amazed at this show.

Image Dump because I felt like it

Spoiler :

This is great, not quite as great as Cave Johnson or the tf2 team sneaking hats into the game I think but it's a nice attempt. And no, I will not be spoiled on Portal 2 yet! Also dissenting on the Rarity part.

Link to video.

plus a comic about that stupid owl (from like the most brilliant pony comic artist ever, really) and another artwork just because.

edit - one more comic cause I love this one so much and it's another one reasonably within the scope of the episodes, how Derpy got her cutie mark:

which one? Those comics are both by an artist who goes by "Madmax" and she's made a lot of great ones. I'm not sure I know the actual names of the individual comics.

Cross my heart and hope to fly, but the best pony is pinkie pie

Personality-wise, I agree :)

Aesthetically however, Rainbow Dash tops the list.

Pinky Pie is my least favorite pony. Her bubbly personality often irritates me.
Rainbow does indeed look the coolest

Favorite Ponies:
  1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Rarity
  5. Applejack
  6. Pinky Pie

Twilights personality is quite similar to mine.

Y'all best be jokin, sugahcubes. My list is below, it still fluctuates maybe a little but there's no doubt who is the best.

1. Fluttershy
2. Rarity
3. Twilight Sparkle
4. Rainbow Dash
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Applejack

We should invent our own version of the political compass, judging people by the MSE to your ponylist is a fun thing to do.

Personality:

1. Pinkie
2. Rainbow
3. Twilight
4. Fluttershy
5. Applejack
6. Rarity

Aesthetics:

1. Rainbow
2. Rarity
3. Fluttershy
4. Twilight
5. Pinkie
6. Applejack

I love all the ponies though, no dislikes even on the #6 ponies. I just don't like them quite as much :)

Top Bottom