NBA Playoff Thread...predictions and more

Can you stand watching baseball on TV for 9 innings? Because I can't. Its almost as bad as golf.

Yes. I watch every Giants game when I can, and when I can't I listen to it on the radio/follow it on gameday.

I'm dying of a heart attack.

Chalmers is having a great series so far holy cow.

Where's more clutch LeBron now?
Dirk owned the last 2:00 minutes
LeBron just stood around like a dear in the headlights!

Chris Bosh and Mike Miller would never have let this happen if they were still alive. :p LeBron...did not have a good fourth quarter. If this is what he does in front of a home crowd...yeesh. This was a bad game for the Heat to drop.

Regardless, Dirk was extremely impressive and Terry stopped sucking quite so hard (couple of dumb fouls from him and Chandler, though). Big, big night.

Where's more clutch LeBron now?

Now Dirk was clutch with 5 points in the last minute. Chalmers was clutch with that tying 3...

I'm just wondering, but where was the "very clutch" LeBron James in the last minute? :confused:

And, yes, I am looking at you for the answer to that question, Fallen Angel Lord! :rolleyes:

Maybe now you understand what it reaaly means to be clutch? :lol::lol::lol:

Now Dirk was clutch with 5 points in the last minute. Chalmers was clutch with that tying 3...

I'm just wondering, but where was the "very clutch" LeBron James in the last minute? :confused:

And, yes, I am looking at you for the answer to that question, Fallen Angel Lord! :rolleyes:

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

The heat's past success in the last few minutes on isolations and three point shooting has appeared to have finally caught up with them, and boy do I wish it had in the last series. After the wade make at about 7:13 left in the game -the one where he celebrated like a little girl- the heat attempted 7 3 point shots and only hit one. Which was pretty much a gimme due to the terrible maverick defense. Basically Lebron and Wade were trying to hit the shot not just a shot. They were seeking daggers and knockout blows when they were up 15 instead of just quietly putting the game away. And boy do I wish it had caught up with them last series instead of this one.

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Typical. Just a one liner instead of actually answering.... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the Heat can't win the finals (which would be nonsense, 'cause if you can reach the finals, you also have a team capable of winning), I'm just wondering if you (FAL) actually know the meaning of the word "clutch"... ? :mischief:

Hey man, LeBron was clutch in those first three quarters!!

:lol:

I think it's been pretty clear over the season who understands how basketball works, and who doesn't.

If Dallas can make their open shots, this series is over.

Have any of you guys seen Refcalls.com? Good objective review of NBA officiating. The officiating is pretty bad.

One thing that has pleasantly surprised me is that Marion has almost matched LeBron's production so far. LeBron is averaging 22 points, 8.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists and shooting 55% with 25 and 21 points while Marion is averaging 18 points, 9 rebounds and 3.5 assists while shooting 57%.

Top Bottom