Warman- Spain
SlavicSioux-Morocco
NuclearKid- Prussia Hannover
JuliusGandhi- Jiangsu
Shadowbound- Fujian
TerrisH- Republic of Rome
JosefStalinator- Dutch Wallonia
Abaddon- Egypt

Note: I will allow morocc, algiers, egypt and Persia as playable nations. Upgrading their tech levels from 0 to 1.

@J_eps, Thanks for the tip, will deal with it before update.

any orders would be nice now rather than all of them at the same time. :)

no stalin, dont upgrade morocco!

Well i was going to also add more cities for them, but that would unbalance the game. So only a tech upgrade is fair, it shouldnt be too hard for you, unless you are scared.

Comrade Stalin (I hate saying that, damn you for yourn Name!)

Is there anyway I could ever have my Capital moved to Istanbul? Whenever I think of the Ottoman's I always imagine the magnificant city, is there anyway I can change it or am I stuck this way?

yeah, write it on your orders and ill try my best to fit a city in the historical location.

Nihon, the land of the rising sun​

A short written account by Tamagotchi the illiterate
on Economy, Industry, Commerce, Corruption and Waste
Nihon has a highly Militarized and Industrialized feudal economy, It has four major industrial centers that produce some the finest goods known to mankind, taxes and internal trade is quite low due to the massive mountains that dominate the Home Islands, projects to create a vast internal network of roads have been discussed for a long time but no emperor has had enough interest in carrying them out.
Nihon is known as Japan by the various barbarians they traded with, most trade is conducted with Manchuria and Korea through the Nihonkai (Sea of Japan), a good deal of trade is conducted with Jiangsu and Fujiang trough the Higashi Shina Kai (East China Sea), Trade with Heibei-Beijing and Guangdong is more rare, usually only popular if war or other reasons disrupt normal goods flow to the settlements of the other Chinese, Manchu and Korean barbarians, trade with other Barbarians is rarely done on a significant scale, not that they would have use or could pay the fine products of our superior craftsmanship.
Nihon’s Honor based social structures make is so that Corruption is nearly non-existent and has only an negligible impact on Japanese economy, however the very same social structure causes an increased amount of waste than de facto equalizes the amount of lost economy to that of other societies, most of the waste is caused by fighting between feudal lords due to questions of honor and attempts to gain prestige to climb the ladder of nobility.
---------------------------------------
The Shogun and one of his favorite generals were discussing an upcoming military campaign:
…..most enlightened shogun, am i sent on this fool’s errand as punishment for failing you somehow?
If you had failed me somehow you I would have ordered you to commit seppuku, no this is a mission of great importance, even though little honor is gained by destroying barbarian forces we need to expand, our people have spent so long fighting each other that after centuries of fighting we have gained nothing in the terms of territory, now the Japanese people are stuck in a cycle of overpopulation, famine and rebellion each time an harvest fails to be more bountiful as the previous one, our people need living space and so we must expand, tame wild lands and spread our superior Civilization.

Diplomacy:

From Nihon
To Korea
We offer you a Trade Agreement with the aim to augment the amount of trade done between our peoples, we also offer Pact of Non Aggression as stable relations are also important factor in our merchants minds.

To Nihon
From Korea:

We would gladly agree to this in the hopes of strengthening both our nations.

OOC: Story at a later date.

Finally someone that picks a Northern European nation, is funny to see how out of the 4 Formerly NPC minors 3 have been picked withing a day while all the powerful central European, Scandinavian and eastern European nations were left... :lol:

Anyhow, Orders sent!

isvara- MMOOOOOLLL!!!!! says:
man
can u rsereve it for me
from kashmir
say im on holiday
or summin

My friend wants Kashmir.

Kashmir? you got to be kidding. There are plenty of awesome nations still left in eu.

welcome silver and reno :)

The French Royal Family

Louis XI of France, Became King in 1461
Queen Charlotte of Savoy

Children
Princess Anne of France: Age 4
Princess Jeanne: Age 2

Minor history of France:

France a nation in a state of constant conflict with their neighbors across the channel, England. Normandy and Calais though now French have been under British rule for most of their time. France has long endured British domination of the seas but France has a long and proud tradition of infantry warfare and defeats the British in all aspects, but as long as England controls the seas France will be in constant conflict over Normandy and Calais, making our infantry second to none. France has watched the English during their Wars of the Roses and had a hand in forcing King Edward into exile. The short pause in peace between England and France was a blessing for the French as agriculture and industry blossomed without supplying food and weapons to soldiers at war. They instead focused on supplying the local populace and France saw an increase in technology and food output.

Jiangsu​

In the bustling city of Nanjing, on the coast of the East China sea, the palace of the Emperor of Jiangsu stood proud. The walls were beautify painted by the finest Jiangsu painters and featured scenes from across the empire. Visions of brave solders, fast field of rice and tea, silk worms, and a portrait of every emperor to rule over the empire. The palace consists of two buildings, the first is a large circular building with a large courtyard that the center. In this courtyard is the emperor’s palace where government activities are help. This building is heavily guarded by the 1st royal division. Within these walls the emperor safely lives and runs the country.

Emperor Fu lay on a large silk pillow by the reflecting pool in his palace Garden. He was reading a book of Japanese poems that one of his closest diplomats had recently brought back from a recent trip to the island. The peace was broken by the sound of heavy boots marching up the garden path. The Emperor didn’t look up until three elaborately dressed soilders appeared before him. One, taller and more ornately dressed than the other two, stood in front.
“Ahh, General Taso, do you have any good news for me?” said the Emperor casually.
“Recruitment is at an all time high and our troops have never been in better fighting shape, the new training regiment has worked well.” Replied Taso.
Fu stared at a ripple the pool for a while than simple replied, “good.”

The three men than turned and marched back where they came. Emperor Fu thought to himself how strange that encounter was. Fu and Taso have been life long friends, since Taso father had been Fu’s military advisor throughout the former emperor’s entire life. Fu and Taso had played, went to school, and practically lived together in the palace. Taso was leaving on important Jiangsu business and it was sort of Taso’s way of saying goodbye without breaking his responsibilities as a top general to the Emperor.

Fu stood and began to walk to his study in the palace. There was a lot of work to be done. The empire had a long road ahead of it, as any empire does. Jiangsu was surrounded by threats. Fu wasn’t going to let his empire fall into ruins like so many before. The years to come would not only test him, but also his children, his people, and his nation.

Top Bottom