New Administator: Plotinus.

Does this make you my Father?

Good job!

Congrats to you!

Now, does anyone have a link to or a list that they can make of what an Admin's duties are?

Besides, you know, signing away a good chunk of their spare time to help make the community run that much smoother.

I'm curious about this too. How does your job change?

There are things only admins can do - appoint new moderators, admins, create forums, etc.

Also, they are the final decisions makers, decide what the mods should be working on/doing, and do a lot of behind the scenes work.

name changes! :mischief:

To 'person who annoyed Plotinus by asking for a name change'?

Well I already owe him a pint IRL.. perhaps i'll chalk up a few more now!

Completely off-topic, but I just had the hilarious visual of Plotinus cutting off your avatar's outstretched hand with a lightsabre.

The casting would never work. Abba makes a better vader and plot makes a better palpatine. Perhaps abba could pick him up and cast him down a pit, but we'ld have to get plot on a diet and keep abba off the source to make it happen.

Stuff like dealing with people who have lost their login details, answering main site "contact us" emails (which are more often than not tech support questions), setting forum permissions etc (particularly for private forums or demo games etc), new forum requests, a bit of organizational stuff around moderators, creating new categories, smilies, (minor) template modifications, avatars etc. Oh - and responding to these types of posts. ;)

Top Bottom