1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beta Version - 1-11 (1/11)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jan 12, 2020.

1. adan_eslavo

adan_eslavo Archmage of all Pixels Supporter

Did you change values of HP or CS of buildings and wonders or just added some numerous factor?

2. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

Just to beat the city attack drum one more time. I had a game where I had Siam dead to rights (he was ready to capitulate). I had 2 knights, 4 c bows and 2 trebuchats going to work on his capital. And then he got a castle, and I had to cold stop. A siege is not maintainable when my archer line is getting one shotted, and my catapults are taking significant damage as well.

3. Cool2002

Cool2002 Chieftain

I'm playing a Emp game as Netherlands and here's my random rambling.
    I don't mind the city damage that much so far, maybe lower damage some but raise hp. .
    I have had to let the ai retake cities because the health was too low to survive any counterattack, but then when i take it a second time it has alot more health for some reason.
    With the lower cs numbers sea beggers are pretty insane at capturing and defending cities while I imagine normal ships are stronger than before too..
    I''m not sure if its much different from before but having a ship alone in a city seems a lot stronger than having a land unit there for CS..
    I've taken out 2 Ais so far and now the others have +55% from warmonger fervor, it gets annoying combined with their unit spam, but not the worst case scenario in my game like shoshone with defender of the faith...

4. Acaerus

Acaerus Chieftain

Thank you for this great modpack, it`s the best. However i have encountered a bug that prevents me from playing. If i choose to install only community balance path and balance overhaul, exacly after i research machinery i can`t build anything in cities, production screen just don`t pop up when i call it and try to build something. Maybe it has something to do with community service production that comes with machinery? I hope you can spent some of your time to fix this. Thank you!

5. TranceBlossom

TranceBlossom Warlord

Is this intended? Cities have basically no health now after they've been captured.

6. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

It seems inconsistent to me. Sometimes they have none, and sometimes they have a good bit, so I'm not sure if its random or what causes it. @Gazebo any thoughts?

JamesNinelives likes this.
  7. o_t_d_x

o_t_d_x Chieftain

Had the same problem 3 matches in a row - about turn 300 mostly - i cant klick production.

8. azum4roll

azum4roll Prince

Did you enable mod 6a/b/c? Many "bug reports" were actually caused by not enabling one of those mods.

vyyt likes this.
  9. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Emperor

Do you mean the big, yellow production button above the Next button?
    If yes, I have this sometimes too. The button didnt disappear, even every construction que is filled. you can jump to the next turn.

10. Acaerus

Acaerus Chieftain

To be clear my bug with production occurs ONLY if i choose to install CBP and balance overhaul ONLY, if i choose vox populi everything works fine.

11. JamesNinelives

JamesNinelives King

Same things happens to me, tends to be when I've been playing for a while. I just ignored it tbh, figured it was my PC not being able to keep up after a certain number of hours lol.

12. CrazyG

CrazyG Deity

I get these (for choose research too). Usually saving a reloading makes it go away

13. azum4roll

azum4roll Prince

There isn't such an option. CBP (Community Balance Patch) must be activated with the Compatibility Patch (6a/6b/6c) to work. Only (CP) Community Patch can work alone.

14. civplayer33

civplayer33 King

Isn't there a CP+CBP option? AFAIK this is for people who don't want Civ4DF, Corporations, More Luxuries and EUI but do want CP and CBP...it's probably pretty buggy, though, mostly because barely anyone uses that and therefore it's more or less alpha since nobody is playtesting it and reporting bugs.

15. Acaerus

Acaerus Chieftain

This. There is no indication that this option is not supported and can be full of bugs. Thank you for clarification.

16. azum4roll

azum4roll Prince

If you don't want Civ4DF etc. just install Full Vox Populi without EUI and then activate mods (1), (2) and (6b). It's probably not balanced though.

17. civplayer33

civplayer33 King

That most likely won't work because all the (6x) mods have dependencies that go beyond (1) and (2).

For anyone who wants CP+CBP: just choose that option in the installer and when you play it be so kind as to report any bugs you find on GitHub (and don't forget to mention there that it's CP+CBP only).

18. Cool2002

Cool2002 Chieftain

not sure if its intended or not but if you're seiging a city and they finish a defensive building, the city will heal now for that amount. It doesn't seem percentage based as I had a city go from low red to yellow. Maybe this happened before but with more hp from buildings i only noticed now idk. I can also report that partisans are back lol.

19. civplayer33

civplayer33 King

Yeah it's been that way for as long as I can remember, so it seems to be intended (the City will gain the extra HP that the building provides as an absolute amount).
    Good! Did they spawn often for you? There's been some discussion that they may be bugged...and just to make sure: you mean units that spawn from razing Cities, right, not rebels from low Happiness?

vyyt and JamesNinelives like this.
  20. Cool2002

Cool2002 Chieftain

Yea I got some while razing cities,they spawn in a lighter civ color around 4 units spawned twice in game i just finished. I'm pretty sure they weren't rebels as those spawn as barbarians right?

vyyt, civplayer33 and JamesNinelives like this.