New Expansion Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

>new civs are Sweden (Kristina), Hungary (Matthias Corvinus), Inca (Pachacuti) , Ottomans (Suleiman), Mali (Mansa Musa), Maori (Kupe), Phoenicia (Dido), Canada (Laurier) + alt leader Eleanor (Fra/Eng)
>climate change and natural disasters are in
>3 new future era government types Corporate Libertarianism (Domination) Digital Democracy (Cultural) Technocracy (Science)
>World Congress, new diplo options
>Electricity and dams, cities require power which affects productivity
>strategic resources are overhauled somehow
>new wonders/natural wonders
>posted images in pic related

Source:
http://boards.*****.org/v/thread/439772520

Like world congress , new diplomatic options, and this about strategic resources (which is somethning what needs to be changed, I have felling only Iron is important in game right now) ... dont like this future goverments, why ... there was enough goverment types, they should just make them more important and connected to base game that all

New Civs are fine i guess, but Ottomans without Bizanty is ???? ... also no Austria, so who would Ottomans fight :)

In some way i would like this to be true , because there is still too many Civs who are almost must-have in game ... so that would be good indication there are at least more DLCs to come

In some way i would like this to be true , because there is still too many Civs who are almost must-have in game ... so that would be good indication there are at least more DLCs to come
And railroads and canals of course. :D

I prefer them adding new civs rather than recycling old ones.

And railroads and canals of course. :D

Agree , one of thing which bothers me is slow unit speed ... thats is the reason I almost always play marathon because on Standard you dont have enough time to fight a war ... you start a war with horses on one side of your empire , while they reach front-line you already reaserched tanks and transform them

My understanding (from secondhand sources) is that the same person who leaked these images and all this info also said there will be a third expansion.

So if he turns out to be right about all this, then he'll probably be right about that too.

I know there will be a lot of complaining.

But in the end we have a very diverse and interesting mixture, I think. There is no rule how this is decided, people knew that even after vanilla. I think whoever thought some civs are simply a "must" at this point set themselves up for disappointment long ago.

so, of the Scandinavian kingdoms, I guess it's Denmark getting left out this time around? Unless if a potential third expansion or bonus DLC were to include them, which I don't really see happening, despite the Danish having a period of greatness during the time of the Dano-Norwegian kingdom, in addition to the Viking Era. (which Norway already covers)

is that the same person who leaked these images and all this info also said there will be a third expansion.

How would he/she know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom