Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for asking here. I'm currently at 100% warscore vs Maria of Portugal, but for some reason she don't want to capitulate. Capitulate button is greyed out. Is this a bug?
I'm already conquered 6 cities, including Lisbon. Also she have 1 vassal that also cannot be liberated.
Spoiler :

I'm fairly certain that I read that someone with a vassal cannot be capitulated. This is because doing so would cause there to be a 3 level vassal relationship:

Master>HigherVassal>LowerVassal.

I think you need to get her to release her vassals before she can be capitulated. How to do that? I'm not sure since it seems liberation is also greyed out. It's possible that weakening her will give an opportunity to the vassals to rebel against her at some point, as the vassal rebel mechanic depends on the vassal getting a larger population/territory(?) compared to their master.

Edit: Somehow didn't see there were a bunch of responses already. Point still stands-try weakening her in other ways to inspire her vassals to rebel. It might be good to have a future version of the mod make capitulating a civ automatically release their vassals(if that's feasible).

Btw, it seems like there's a bug regarding the spy system. Despite the city has multiple great works and it's after Modern era, this is not working for no reason. It literally doesn't state any reason....

View attachment 610969

Known issue, fixed for upcoming.

G

Splits Impi bonus vs gunpowder and ranged strike onto separate promotions, and lets bonus vs gunpowder stay on upgrade
Spear Throw is still lost on upgrade, and nothing changed regarding this promo. I noticed that Iklwa lost its +2XP bonus. All 3 Impi promos (Buffalo Horns, Loins, Chest) stayed the same. Did you have in mind something else?

spear throw being lost on upgrade in intentional. Just the bonus vs gunpowder stays. it used to be that Impi would lose both bonuses, but now they only lose 1.

spear throw being lost on upgrade in intentional. Just the bonus vs gunpowder stays. it used to be that Impi would lose both bonuses, but now they only lose 1.
But Spear Throw also has bonus vs gunpowder. Can you bring me the database name of the promo that isn't lost?

EDIT:
I found ANTI_GUNPOWDER which is Spear Throw, RESPECT and KNOCKOUT. All of them have vs gunpowder bonus, but only Spear Throw is lost on upgrade.

Attachments

• IMG_20211007_173449.jpg
    IMG_20211007_173449.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
No, the 2 promotions are PROMOTION_KNOCKOUT_I (bonus vs gunpowder, stays on upgrade) and PROMOTION_RANGED_SUPPORT_FIRE (ranged strike, lost on upgrade)
upload_2021-10-7_12-7-36.png

No, the 2 promotions are PROMOTION_KNOCKOUT_I (bonus vs gunpowder, stays on upgrade) and PROMOTION_RANGED_SUPPORT_FIRE (ranged strike, lost on upgrade)
View attachment 611076
Thanks. But to be clear, do Impi get bonus vs gunpowder 2 times: +25% from Knockout_I which stays, and +25% with Spear Throw which is lost (icon suggest it is Impi's promotion)?

No they have a promotion that gives ranged attack and a promotion that gives bonus vs gunpowder.

A minor bug report: Yield conversion tables (Building_YieldFromYieldPercent/Building_YieldFromYieldPercentGlobal) don't seem to work with culture as an output. Would appreciate if someone took a look at this.

Hi All,
I've just started to play with this mode again after a year. Now I use a very different playstyle then before, playing as Zulu and aiming for a domination victory. However I gave it up because I cannot make my vassal a civ that has 100 warscore for more than 5 turn. I thought that 100 warscore is the only requirement to make some civ a vassal...but probably I missed something. Or is it matter if this civ already has a vassal? Is there a simple rule what is needed to make somebody to your vassal?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Hi All,
I've just started to play with this mode again after a year. Now I use a very different playstyle then before, playing as Zulu and aiming for a domination victory. However I gave it up because I cannot make my vassal a civ that has 100 warscore for more than 5 turn. I thought that 100 warscore is the only requirement to make some civ a vassal...but probably I missed something. Or is it matter if this civ already has a vassal? Is there a simple rule what is needed to make somebody to your vassal?

Thanks in advance for any response.

You must be in the medieval era to vassalize a civ. The option to vassalize is called Capitulation in the peace treaty screen.

If you are in the medieval era or later and they have a vassal, they can't be vassalized. That'll be fixed in the next patch.

You must be in the medieval era to vassalize a civ. The option to vassalize is called Capitulation in the peace treaty screen.

If you are in the medieval era or later and they have a vassal, they can't be vassalized. That'll be fixed in the next patch.

Wow, thanks for the fast reply. I am just entered the industrial era, so the issue is that they have a vassal. Hopefully the next patch will be savegame compatible, so I can continue my game.

Hopefully the next patch will be savegame compatible, so I can continue my game.

That is very unlikely so I would finish it with the current patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom