New Version - 3.6.2 (May 27, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a bug I get an extra science from religion Im not supposed to have ... I think.
I get it in all cities with full religion (not in cities with just pantheon).
Spoiler :

1685118607199.png

1685118691432.png

1685118764539.png

Another possible bug, Mt. Kailish only seems to be giving +1:c5faith: to monuments and temples (text says +2:c5faith:). Perhaps has something to do with the pagoda issue and halving certain yields?

Great Barrier Reef and Bioluminescent Bay seem to be functioning correctly.

EDIT: Nevermind, that value was apparently changed in UniqueNaturalWonderAbilities.sql

Version 3.6.2 released. Link in OP has been updated.

Changelog:
Code:
- Buildings that are CapitalOnly ignore Count in Policy_FreeBuilding table
- Updated Austria's Diplomatic Marriage tooltips (Influence no longer decays -> +200 resting Influence)
- Removed Gurukulam bonus to Production, Faith, Science, Food that was erroneously carried over from Veneration
- Fixed an EUI bug
- Trade Screen addition: Happiness icon is now shown next to buyable resources that would trigger WLTKD
- Trade Screen addition: Netherlands now has a checkbox icon next to buyable resources they're already getting a yield bonus from
- ICON_CARAVAN and ICON_CARGO_SHIP can now be used in text keys; added to Portugal UA description

Online as of 2:49 AM CST. Should be savegame compatible with 3.6 versions, although the Gurukulam fix might not be.

It seems Petra is such an awe inspiring wonder that people don't even dare to whisper its name, and speak of it but indirectly:

Petra.jpg

Sorry if overlooked something obvious again, I am new to the game.

I have no mod installed which claims to affect wonders. These two can't be the cause, can they ?

Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12)
Monopoly Buildings for Vox Populi (v 3.5)

Omg India, I was 2% from reformation, then his religion was voted in congress and I just drowned under the pressure.
India already covered the entire other 3/4 of the continent, atleast it wasnt a useless religion.
Anyone else had issues with India pressure lately?
Rome went on a stampede also, lucky for me not a neighbour, I never got to meet germany and Ceasar gobbled a fair amount of cs along the way.

Anyone else had issues with India pressure lately?
Eradicate their religion inside their borders with your prophets. There is little they can do to counter it.

Eradicate their religion inside their borders with your prophets. There is little they can do to counter it.
Far too late for that, not even close, I conquered him and my cities just flips en masse but atleast its now "my" religion.

What's the best way to increase the number of natural wonders spawned by map size?

Really advanced setup? I feel like I used to be able to do so in coredefines.sql but that might have changed.

What's the best way to increase the number of natural wonders spawned by map size?

Really advanced setup? I feel like I used to be able to do so in coredefines.sql but that might have changed.
By modifying the AssignStartingPlots.lua file.

1685296241301.png

Thanks, I found three distinct versions of that lua, and all had different values.

Do you know if multiple-tiles NWs, e.g. Great Barrier Reef is considered 1 NW, or 3?

EDIT: Is there a way to weight which ones show up? Feels like I see Kilimanjaro every time, but very rarely Paetku, Eye of the Sahara, or Blue Hole.

Last edited:
Thanks, I found three distinct versions of that lua, and all had different values.

Do you know if multiple-tiles NWs, e.g. Great Barrier Reef is considered 1 NW, or 3?

EDIT: Is there a way to weight which ones show up? Feels like I see Kilimanjaro every time, but very rarely Paetku, Eye of the Sahara, or Blue Hole.
Depends on the map generation since some NWs have specific requirements.
Although my Tectonic map script does a great job at spawning most of it. It really likes edge cases generation.

1. A possible bug - checking if it's just me, or whether I should file a bug report on Github: Train stations. I seem unable to build them in the majority of my cities, especially my capital. And no, I have not built a seaport first. Could it be that something else blocks them, too? Like Colossus?

2. It seems very very easy to conquer cities now - maybe the modifications to the defensive buildings were a bit too harsh?

1. A possible bug - checking if it's just me, or whether I should file a bug report on Github: Train stations. I seem unable to build them in the majority of my cities, especially my capital. And no, I have not built a seaport first. Could it be that something else blocks them, too? Like Colossus?
You need to build a connecting railroad to another city first. Afaik it's not properly explained in the Civilopedia.

Last playthrought, I was able to found, enhance and reform my religion before any AI could even found their own. And that was after 0BC (difficulty 4-Prince). Don't know what's happening here, I remember having to rush religion to get the belief I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom