Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot build Stronghold, has it been removed? Could not find this in the change logs... :undecide:

What mod is that from?

I cannot build Stronghold, has it been removed? Could not find this in the change logs...
Its from:

Reactions: 4CV
99% of sieges, after capturing/liberating city the AI withdraw army whatever the reason is. Even when I controlled only 1/3 sector of the city-state fields and broke defenses without surrounding, liberated a CS, it had inferior pikeman inside, mighty army of AI retreated to homeland on the next turn.
My friend also notices such behavior. However he says it started to happen after fixing a bug when imperialism did not retain walls after capturing a city.

I noticed that city-states do not build walls... is this how it should be or is it a mistake? it’s just that when there is no wall, then the city even shoots at 1 cell.... and it turns out that ANY 2 archers can capture the city....

So the question is, should they shoot at 2 cells or should it be, and is it normal that they shoot at 1?

Last edited:
I noticed that city-states do not build walls... is this how it should be or is it a mistake? it’s just that when there is no wall, then the city even shoots at 1 cell.... and it turns out that ANY 2 archers can capture the city....

So the question is, should they shoot at 2 cells or should it be, and is it normal that they shoot at 1?
In my current game all CS have walls. I started it 2 days ago.

The issue with CS and walls should be fixed in the next version

Cannot pillage some of the roads, am i missing something, or it is a bug?
It is very annoying, i expose my units to city fire, to weaken AI ability to send reinforcements, just to learn, i cant pillage road :)
I didn't figure out any pattern, why some roads cannot be pillaged, but maybe i'm stupid :) But if, please explain it to me :)
The problem is not very common, i would say, most roads can be pillaged, and i didnt experienced it with any improvements.
And i don't recall this happed to me in 3.xx
Any one had same problems? Should i issue a bug?

1699370437247.png

Also, Quick off topic, do you guys play with "Info addict"? I love the mod, but it seems for me it caused too many crushes for me so im using Enhanced Demographics, and when i'm really desperate
for some info i just do save, retire and look on some graphs there, but its annoying.
Do you experience any problems with info addict lately?
Last few releases ago, when i played it very often crashed, when i entered Info Addict, but also i had many unexpected crashes when i entered research tree, but now its seems fixed, maybe info addict, is
also more stable due to many fixes to Community Patch?

Cannot pillage some of the roads, am i missing something, or it is a bug?
It is very annoying, i expose my units to city fire, to weaken AI ability to send reinforcements, just to learn, i cant pillage road :)
I didn't figure out any pattern, why some roads cannot be pillaged, but maybe i'm stupid :) But if, please explain it to me :)
The problem is not very common, i would say, most roads can be pillaged, and i didnt experienced it with any improvements.
And i don't recall this happed to me in 3.xx
Any one had same problems? Should i issue a bug?

In the screenshot, the road is on a neutral tile. This section of the road does not belong to the enemy.

You should always be able to pillage neutral roads built by your enemy though.

Didn't actually noticed, this is the only road in neutral territory, thou i never had this issue, and i'm
pretty sure i pillaged such roads in the past.
It happen to me multiple times, but i will keep track next time.
Unfortunately i don't remember if before it was on neutral territory, but rather not.

Will AI repair roads in neutral territory after the end of the war?

After all, the worker had the task of building a road from city A to city B. He built it.

Will AI be able to give orders to build a road between two cities again? The road exists, but does not function.

Does AI do repairs outside its territory? Or will the AI have to wait until the city borders deign to grow by this tile?

Road tiles have borders growth priority. Do tiles with plundered roads still have priority?

If the road is plundered not in the 2nd radius of the city, but in the 5th (for example, there is a huge desert measuring 10 tiles between two cities), then the borders there will grow, approximately by turn 200-300 (depending on culture). All this time, the destroyed road will be in neutral territory. For AI, a non-coastal city will not be connected to the capital. Or it could be that the capital is on the left, the desert is in the center, and there are 3 cities on the right. All this is on a huge continent (or a map without oceans) - there are no coastal cities and no lighthouses. Will AI be able to solve the problem of restoring communication between cities?

I had the same thing happen in my game, no city walls or castles in city-states. Has to be a bug.

Latest version (4.2.7) causes crash before entering game settings, no other mods installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom