New Version - December 13th (12-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the CBP E&D and you shouldn't be getting those if it's the hotfix since they have a tech prerequisites now.

I'm using the 12-14 hotfix and I am still seeing cataphracts everywhere. Is there a newer one that I am missing?

Edit: The AI players also seem to be able to field cataphracts as well. Long before the prerequisite tech.

Last edited:
I'm using the 12-14 hotfix and I am still seeing cataphracts everywhere. Is there a newer one that I am missing?

Edit: The AI players also seem to be able to field cataphracts as well. Long before the prerequisite tech.
What version is your CBP E&D? Because I know for sure you're not using the latest version OF CBP E&D

Patch is really good however for this latest 14th Dec patch, i have same observations as @KingRobertTheFirst (from steam workshop page) , even on deity AI, they will send lone units (even catapults ) near more powerful units stationed on hills and suicide, before sending in their whole party of units to war. I dont observe this in the 05 Dec or 10Nov patch. Is there a fix for this ?

Are people still experiencing CTD's? I'm concerned and would love to prevent it as much as I can. Kinda sucks spending so much time and then being unable to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom