New Version - February 15th (2-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazebo

Lord of the Community Patch
Supporter
Hey all,

New version inbound. Sorry for the rapid turnaround, some big fixes here, especially for users with issues related to turn 0 'game end' bugs. Anyways, here's the changelog:

==CP==
  • Fixed some more smaller bugs and issues here and there
  • Adjusted grandstrategy AI a bit more, esp. with regards to ideologies
  • Fixed 'instant death' and odd placement for starting units at map start for many map scripts
  • Adjusted AI naval/land build orders during war
  • Adjusted AI process/project logic a little
  • Fixed some UI bugs (All versions)
==CBO==

Balance
:
  • Adjusted late-game happiness scaling a bit more
  • Byzantium:
    • Added Temple yields to basilica, and +1 Culture
    • Added Cover I to Cataphract
  • China:
    • Reduced duration of WLTED from Mandate of Heaven
    • De-linked Mandate of Heaven UA +1c/f from events not listed in UA

Not savegame compatible. Online as of 10:20pm EST.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!qFkBkYhD!A4bRwC2ZzasMi6y4V3X3FwumHuUA9Gl7HG0Z9GLiPPA

Cheers,
Gazebo

Last edited:
VP is my Valentine. :p

I still wish cata could have 4 movement. Honestly every time I'm one movement short of punching an archer or catapault that I could have killed with a regular knight I want to quit playing Byz. I feel like if I could just build regular knights, I would.

This is something I've noticed on the last patch too, Theocratic Rule is a really common founder choice for the first AI. Its a solid belief, so it isn't a bad thing, and I probably wouldn't have noticed the pattern if I wasn't trying to play China. Also the light nerf to China seems to work, she is more reasonable now, no more already leading in everything by classical era.

Also cover on cataphracts, good grief. I know people notice the lack of movement for flanking but seriously just stick on of them on a jungle hill and watch. There are no melee units until renaissance that can attack into it, and arrows just bounce off. Byz is really good on high difficulties given how pious the AI has become

Theres an issue for some reason I have no request peace for some reason the C4 isn't working.

After this latest patch, some of the Civ UB or UI is not shown in the Civ selection menu.

I have not tried if the UI or UB is viable in play, because I dont want risking wasting my time just to find that the UB is error in mid game.

Is it just my bad installation or anyone else also having this problem?

I asked a civ not to settle near me, they agreed, and then settled right next to me like 3 turns later anyway.

After this latest patch, some of the Civ UB or UI is not shown in the Civ selection menu.

I have not tried if the UI or UB is viable in play, because I dont want risking wasting my time just to find that the UB is error in mid game.

Is it just my bad installation or anyone else also having this problem?
I just posted it on github. They don't seem available for construction, though they're still in the civpedia.

I just posted it on github. They don't seem available for construction, though they're still in the civpedia.
Nevermind. Mine fixed already.
Just delete all MODS folder manually, and reinstall VP.
Weird, cause I never had to do this when installing previous patch

Nevermind. Mine fixed already.
Just delete all MODS folder manually, and reinstall VP.
Weird, cause I never had to do this when installing previous patch
Huh? I already tried that. Even got rid of ui_bc1... Suppose I'll download it again too.

Huh? I already tried that. Even got rid of ui_bc1... Suppose I'll download it again too.
I am not sure. First time I install standard VP with EUI (which resulting the problem).
I reinstall the VP( but this time I try the most bottom option , VP with 43 civ +EUI), and no more problem.

Which option do you pick when installing?

I am not sure. First time I install standard VP with EUI (which resulting the problem).
I reinstall the VP( but this time I try the most bottom option , VP with 43 civ +EUI), and no more problem.

Which option do you pick when installing?
I first noticed it with 43 civs and tried again on regular VP. New download and it's still happening. Weird that it started working for you.

That may happen when installing different versions in a row. Things like '(1a) Community Patch' and '(1b) Community Patch' is what causes the problem. The second file is almost the same, and you are not intended to have both, but the automatic installer does not remove the old one. You don't need to completely remove MOD folder, just those related to VP inside the folder.

Carthage - not give the 175 gold when founding city.

[772391.703] Invalid Reference on Policy_ImprovementYieldChanges.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_EKI" does not exist in Improvements
[772391.703] Invalid Reference on Policy_ImprovementYieldChanges.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_KUNA" does not exist in Improvements
[772391.703] Invalid Reference on Policy_ImprovementYieldChanges.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_EKI" does not exist in Improvements
[772391.703] Invalid Reference on Policy_ImprovementYieldChanges.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_KUNA" does not exist in Improvements
[772397.218] Invalid Reference on EventChoice_ImprovementYieldChange.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_KUNA" does not exist in Improvements
[772397.218] Invalid Reference on EventChoice_ImprovementYieldChange.ImprovementType - "IMPROVEMENT_KUNA" does not exist in Improvements

I think the errors is here.....
[772323.687] near "(": syntax error

[772323.687] , Update Database - Balance Changes/Leaders/GodsKings/GKLeaderChanges.sql, 0.016504
[772323.687] , Update Database - Balance Changes/AI/Diplomacy/AIChanges.sql, 0.012718

Confirmed. No money for founding a city as Carthage. Also no UB for Cartage in Civipedia.
20170216172547_1.jpg

Last edited:
Also no UB for Theodora, UB for Gustavus, UI Maya, etc displayed, neither in pre-game UI nor Civilopedia. Something broke in this version, especially concerning some G&K only civs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom