New Version - January 12th (1/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would like to see civ city get sacked by barbarian once. Not just city state
The obvious problem and reason is that Barbarians don't build/spawn siege units so it's basically impossible for them to siege a walled city. Unless the city is fresh and without walls (so a swordsman/whatever can take it.) they have no real chance.

Not suggesting a change, just pointing out why it doesn't happen often.

The obvious problem and reason is that Barbarians don't build/spawn siege units so it's basically impossible for them to siege a walled city. Unless the city is fresh and without walls (so a swordsman/whatever can take it.) they have no real chance.

Not suggesting a change, just pointing out why it doesn't happen often.

most of the times, barbarian can spawn dromon very early. but AI lack naval combat tactic.

Last edited:
8 civs on a Communitas continents map. And I'm seeing plenty of wars. I'm more concerned by the effect of DPs.

I find that on the same map with the same number of Civs, the AI band together in DPs and/or 'Offensive Alliances' and gang up on the human. But I only play level 4-5...

The barbarians have had those movement promotions for a while, I don't think any recent changes were made.

I wouldn't mind if there was a waiting period without them, archers in desert or hills can be tough to catch

Try "Chill Barbarians" option in game setup. Really helps tone down pesky barbs to manageable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom