New World Brave 10 in GMR

Well... What a predicament we just ended up in. I would like to ask, how much is a settler worth to the morrocans?

Well... What a predicament we just ended up in. I would like to ask, how much is a settler worth to the morrocans?
The settler has been guarded by an archer with scout's promotion. You'll see him on your next turn ;)

Assyria worker and great general are not afraid of Venice scout as well. But Venice people have no intention to go war with Assyria so we left both civilians alone on many occasions.

After Shoshone's Great Library at turn 28, Venice has completed the Great Lighthouse at turn 34.

Well, we said Venice will not go wonder happy, but one or two won't hurt so badly:blush:

I guess Collosus is a target for Venice as well.
Paris, with his legendary production, will soon finish Temple of Artemis. We will be able to train Ninja Ranged units (thx Kilimandjaro) quicker in case of foreign invasion.

I guess Collosus is a target for Venice as well.
Paris, with his legendary production, will soon finish Temple of Artemis. We will be able to train Ninja Ranged units (thx Kilimandjaro) quicker in case of foreign invasion.

Good on French people, it is indeed very powerful combo of wonder and natural wonder.

The idea about Collossus also sounds tempting, combined with GLH, Venice can start accumulate great merchant points much quicker.

Hope no other civ will compete with us, as this branch of tech has very low return, similar as the compass branch, not many civs would want to diverse into there.

Paris, with his legendary production, will soon finish Temple of Artemis.

Two turns ago, France completed ToA (Turn 40)

Also another grand monument was erected in Venice - The Stonehenge (Turn 42) - we are religious but bankrupt...

Edit: And Pyramids by Zulu (Turn 43)

Are poland's settlers drunk, lost and alone in the jungle ? French scout are your friend, let us guide you.

The Shoshone was first to snatch Desert Folklore probably by seizing the ruin which was preliminary preserved

The most advanced, the most faithful and the most mysterious Shoshone people are now the most protected and the safest under the Great Wall.:eek::goodjob:

@godcyric or others: Can you revert turn please? I played my turn but Kiffes hasnt be able to play his turn.

Thank you ! I dont want the AI to pick my policy from Oracle.

Something else: what about a rule against science overflow, like no GS bulb ?

What kind of positive effects on the game will this rule cause if we accept it?

I think it's too late to add any new rule a this point. Any player can employ this if they choose to, not like an AI. Saving that many GS or faith to get the overflow going is tricky. And the sailing branch is useful on this map.

Top Bottom