NFL 2009 Regular Season

Lelie wasn't that bad, but Clarett was a testament to his ego.

I beg to differ. 217 catches for 3749 yards and 15 TD in 7 years.

That's 31 catches 536 yards and 2 TD per year. That s*cks for a #19 overall pick...

I beg to differ. 217 catches for 3749 yards and 15 TD in 7 years.

That's 31 catches 536 yards and 2 TD per year. That s*cks for a #19 overall pick...

Oh no, he sucked, I meant that the pick was not that terrible from a talent evaluation standpoint. It didn't pan out, but it wasn't all around terrible like Clarett.

There are busts from every draft.

And then there are picks like Clarett.

Thank God I was at the beach on vacations and didn't watch the Broncos match, I would have felt terrible. It just sucks when mid into the season I thought they could really make it into the playoffs, hope next year is better.

Looks like Mike Holmgren was telling the truth when he said Mangini had a legitimate chance to keep his job.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Three Game Sweep!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

woo, glad to get that out of my system...

NOOOO!!!!!! How could the Patriots lose so badly?!?!

NOOOO!!!!!! How could the Patriots lose so badly?!?!
Brady threw three interceptions and lost a fumble and the d-line got its arse handed to it. Maybe next year they will actually hire someone to be Offensive Coordinator to formulate a game plan instead of forcing the ball to the slot receiver every play.

lol@ Arizona v Green Bay. 96 points, really?

Sucks about Cincinnati. With all the work our D has had draft after draft, I hope we pick up a nice deep threat or a tight end or a quick slot receiver or just about anyone that can catch.

Yeah, Great to see my Ravens win today!! And my second favorite team the Cardinals won today too.

I doubt my birds win against Indianapolis but I'm thrilled they were finally able to beat NE after two major heartbreakers the last two times. First ever franchise win against NE for Baltimore. Now the only team left the Ravens haven't ever beaten is the Carolina Panthers and we get a shot next year. You better win that one ravens.

NO vs AZ next week should be fantastic.

I think the AZ-NO over/under line should start at 100.

well, typical mcnabb :rolleyes: there's a huge firestorm brewing in the Delaware Valley and they're calling for mcnabb's head on a plate :) reid too and even mcdermott (the def coord). saturday's game was everything i hate about the mcnabb-led eagles. can't say whether i really want him to go but the drum beat is really picking up (as if it could get any louder). now, finally, we can get to baseball season :) i hate you mcnabb :)

Brady threw three interceptions and lost a fumble and the d-line got its arse handed to it. Maybe next year they will actually hire someone to be Offensive Coordinator to formulate a game plan instead of forcing the ball to the slot receiver every play.

Nah, I thought it was their defense. They couldn't do anything versus Rice, McLain, and McGahee in the first quarter. I foresee some heavy defense drafting soon.

Now I must pull my Patriots support and retreat to the safety of the Chargers.

well, typical mcnabb :rolleyes: there's a huge firestorm brewing in the Delaware Valley and they're calling for mcnabb's head on a plate :) reid too and even mcdermott (the def coord). saturday's game was everything i hate about the mcnabb-led eagles. can't say whether i really want him to go but the drum beat is really picking up (as if it could get any louder). now, finally, we can get to baseball season :) i hate you mcnabb :)

Here, here! No more Eagles football until McNabb is gone an Reid either decides to start running the ball or is fired!

oddly enough, it will probably be mcnabb to go rather than reid. i could be wrong. but the contract extension for reid pretty much says to us that he's staying. not sure if the eagles would be any better off w/ kolb in there as opposed to mcflubb. it would satiate the loudest objectors but would really solve little imho, especially w/ reid's offensive philosophy. shame, really :(

I hear Koy Detmer is still on the market.

Top Bottom