NotW XXXVII - The Party [Game Thread]

"I need some of these items for myself. Also, where is that paranoid priest? Haven't heard a peep outta him, and priests are so boooring, if ya catch my drift..."

*The stoned knight enters the King's salon*

:vomit:

What a vision folks, I had better nightmare than this... poor girl...

:smoke:

Hum, geez, I am feeling better already...

"I need some of these items for myself.

Do we know if the thief was caught?

Seems to me dangerous to grant all those items to a courtisan, as beautifull and entertaining he might be...

I still want to have a look at the stoned parchment btw. Give me your vote for this and i'll grant you my vote for an item! (cookies are reserved to the King unfortunatly)

Diamondeye, Diamondeye, the irresistibly Beautiful Courtesan.

I would quite like the axe, ring and knife, however. Safer with me than with others.

My ugly self does not know whom to suspect. But I'm curious as to whether we're playing a game or not today?

Diamondeye. The beautiful courtesan still hasn't explained why she killed her lovers.

The axe to Me

The stoned parchment to the stoned night, provided she tells me what it says.

Edit: If you can convince me of your need for the items, you will receive my vote.

The axe to the Duke Blackstone...

You can find me on my room... I hope you aren't afraid by smokes! (PMs welcome or RRRaskolnikov@hotmail.fr... not sure I am available this afternoon but prolly this evening, I will contact you then!)

Argllllll

I hate you both!!!
Spoiler :
Ofc, that's just RPing right ;)

Stop this immediatly! Don't you think at the stoned ones!

fos: DE and Catharsis

I am willing to give RRRaskolnikov the stained parchment.

I would like the Medallion of Esus.

Also I'd like to report a robbery, someone stole the Orc's Bane from me last night.

I do not know who deserves the other three items. If you make a good enough argument for them, or if I later on in the day feel that a certain person is deserving of an item, I will swing a vote their way.

However if you are on my thieves shortlist, you will not be getting any votes for items from this Dwarven Druid!

My mistake, those drugs are hard on me...

I forgot to vote the Butchers knife to Renata and the Medallion of Esus to Robbicon :hammer2:

Now I will go back to resting and smoking... anyone interested can join!

Diamondeye
. The beautiful courtesan still hasn't explained why she killed her lovers.

The axe to Me

The stoned parchment to the stoned night, provided she tells me what it says.

Edit: If you can convince me of your need for the items, you will receive my vote.

It's my personal goal to get the parchment; I can read it. Several others have tried and failed before Joooray died. Ainnit reason enough, hun?

What do I have to explain? Yes, I knew that Joooray and -whoevertheswordsmanwas- would live and die together, but I had no more info than anyone else about their guilt/innocense. The case against Joooray seemed strong.

Simple, my dear Dragon-Slayer! I killed them because they were the next in line to be killed, nothing more. Plus, as a passionate example of womanhood, aren't I entitled to some romantic death scenes now and again?

In fact, dear Blackstone, I fear the question is, why didn't you do anything to save them?

Oh, hey beautiful! Why ain't I seen you around here before? Have a ring - it'd suit you, methinks.

((OOC: Genious. You're awesome, Cath))

I am willing to give RRRaskolnikov the stained parchment.

I would like the Medallion of Esus.

Also I'd like to report a robbery, someone stole the Orc's Bane from me last night.

I do not know who deserves the other three items. If you make a good enough argument for them, or if I later on in the day feel that a certain person is deserving of an item, I will swing a vote their way.

However if you are on my thieves shortlist, you will not be getting any votes for items from this Dwarven Druid!

I'd like to talk to you in private, hun... Do you have somewhere we could go ((OOC: Do you have an IM handle?)) for a quick chat?

Well it makes sense DE... I might drop my intentions to get that parchment...

but the question remains: why all the items beautiful courtesan? Are they all part of your PG?

This jester would like the Bloody Axe, Butchers Knife, and Medallion. I need more stuff to juggle! Vote me things that I may entertain you!
I still say we should play Settlers of Catan, and I feel that The13thRonin has been too quiet for too long. Perhaps his insanity has gotten the better of him. Meanwhile Diamondeye can have the Parchment. And Camikaze may have the Worn Ring.

I don't understand why you kids are so...possessive about the items.

It's like you're going, "Hey, please give me everything, because I'm selfish!"

I've got my eye on all of you!

Well it makes sense DE... I might drop my intentions to get that parchment...

but the question remains: why all the items beautiful courtesan? Are they all part of your PG?

((OOC: No, but I don't have a weapon to defend myself, and I was giving the knife the slave dropped when she arrived a long stare... I could do well with a knife of some sort. Also, in FFH II, the Courtisane figure is traditionally somewhat tied to the Council of Esus. I might be able to use the medallion for something.

Also; Should I get any of these items, someone please protect me! I'm a poor defenseless gal!))

Let Diamondeye have the parchment, and Catharsis the ring. Winston the Pretentious could use some bling. Give the pirate the axe. I, Autolycus should get the knife in honour of my mubletypeg idea! The13thRonin is not raving, he may not even be a lunatic at all! If you're not with us, you're against us. Unless the werewolf rips your arms off, then you're just disarmed!

I think that in honour of the dead, rather than playing a game, we should hold a dance, perhaps the Masochism Tango?

Top Bottom