• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Oooo Suchka - Oda Nobunaga

vanjito

Warlord
Sometimes when I go to speak with Oda he says something like;

"Oooo suchka!"

It's very funny and I'm wondering what does that mean in Japanese?

I've searched the online dictionaries and have found nothing (maybe I'm spelling it wrong but it sounds exactly like suchka)

That 'Oooo' is somewhere between surprise and contempt

Funny thing, in Russian 'suchka' means 'b i t c h', maybe he picked it from Catherine :)

Sometimes when I go to speak with Oda he says something like;

"Oooo suchka!"

It's very funny and I'm wondering what does that mean in Japanese?

I've searched the online dictionaries and have found nothing (maybe I'm spelling it wrong but it sounds exactly like suchka)

That 'Oooo' is somewhere between surprise and contempt

Funny thing, in Russian 'suchka' means 'b i t c h', maybe he picked it from Catherine :)

He laments the loss of Sahalin to the Russians

I hate to disappoint you and will have to load the game to double check, but if I remember correctly he says, "Oo, sochi ka?" which would mean, "Oh, it's you again."--with unbridled disappointment.
Poetically, you could think of it as, "Lovely. Now your fraking face." ::grin::

So, just like Lizzy with her: 'oh, it's you!'

Oda sounds more pleased however :)

Sometimes when I go to speak with Oda he says Funny thing, in Russian 'suchka' means 'b i t c h'
Little b i t c h, to be more precise.
Yeah, being native Russian, I am always annoyed by him.
Though, I am always annoyed by Cat also. She had a lot of lovers, yes, but she never fall for a random foreign ambassador.

I think Keipher has it basically right. I'm pretty sure it's aa, socchi ka (not on my home machine with dictionaries and all that right now).

Now I've personally always wondered why whenever I trade with Genghis Khan, he says "be a sausage man."

I think Keipher has it basically right. I'm pretty sure it's aa, socchi ka (not on my home machine with dictionaries and all that right now).

Now I've personally always wondered why whenever I trade with Genghis Khan, he says "be a sausage man."

I've always heard it as "big sausage man."

In my head I reply with, "yeah, that's what she said."

:D Yeah, "suczka" (pronounced soochka) is also "little female dog" in Polish. So it was cracking me up every time to see pumped up Oda, his fists clenched, with his raspy voice calling me a little biatch :lol: Glad that someone brought this up :cool:

Top Bottom