• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

OptNES III: Foundry of Nations

I would think they would be responsible for maintaining and repair. Operators are required to actually operate the engines.

Quick question about Unique Units. Do we get to suggest the stats of it (speed/manueverability/strength/cost) or do we come up with it and you decide the stats for yourself?
Describe it and suggest stats, which I might tweak slightly, and I'll give you the cost and add it to the front page.
Question: What exactly do Engineers do? The Aerocraft, for example, says 2 Engineers can be onboard, but are they necessary to build the Engine? To maintain it, or to repair? Or something else entirely?
Engineers are required to maintain and repair Engines.

The Asgarn Guard - (4/5/8/-) (Variation of Light Infantry)

The Asgarn Guard are a unique batalion of soldiers that have been taken from their basic roles of Light Infantry and given extended training exercises. The advanced training that they recieve usually specializes in moving and acting quicker, both in battle and 'behind the scenes.' At times, their extra stealthiness has kept them out of losses and has been enrolled in undercover actions against several targets.

How's that? :D

*In your orders. That said, yes, that is pretty much the idea.

Orders submitted. Nothing too extravagant for this turn as I'm rather tired. I will try to at least put up the start of a short story before the update but I promise nothing.

Out of curiosity do I start out at war with my neighbors?

Essentially, though no official state of war exists.

Apologies for no orders, they'll be in tonight when I'm done with other things. The past week and a half has been extremely busy, so I'll do what I can.

Describe it and suggest stats, which I might tweak slightly, and I'll give you the cost and add it to the front page.

Engineers are required to maintain and repair Engines.

Do you need engineers at the outset (i.e. turn 1) to operate an engine, or can one wait until next turn to get an engineer to repair and maintain? Basically if I build an engine this turn for 3EP is that all I need to put into it before I can use it, or do I need to spend additional EP to make it usable this turn?

Sorry that took so long. You can blame Christmas, although I admit Crusader Kings 2 probably had something to do with it as well.

Orders due 23 January, 12pm NZDT. I won't be here until the 16th to answer questions about the stats, unfortunately, but post them anyway and hopefully be able to answer them if I can get on here at some point before then.

[TIMER="01/23/2013 12:00 PM UTC+13; Original deadline has passed!"][/TIMER]

Orders extended to 27 January, 11.59 pm NZDT

[TIMER="01/27/2013 11:59 PM UTC+13; Orders for Update 1 due!"][/TIMER]

Thanks to Arrow Gamer, L_H, mythmonster, Daedwartin and Vertinari for already sending orders :)

We are mostly waiting on PC orders. It says in Opticals sig that he has gotten 9/19 orders.

Orders are due, and I still need 10 more!

Received:

Arrow Gamer
L_H
mythmonster
Daedwartin
Vertinari
theDright
Nintz
BSmith
Celticfury (I will get back to your diplo today)
-------------------------------
Not Received:

Sonereal
mayor
Mosher
Bair
JoanK
Patchy
Popcornlord
thomas.berubeg
Tycho
bonefang

Get those orders in! I'll be sending VMs to people on the Not Received list in a few hours as per Terrance's suggestion.

Sending orders soon.

I had forgot this existed. :blush:

Time to hound peacefully wait for the people to finally get those orders in. :mischief:

Do you need engineers at the outset (i.e. turn 1) to operate an engine, or can one wait until next turn to get an engineer to repair and maintain? Basically if I build an engine this turn for 3EP is that all I need to put into it before I can use it, or do I need to spend additional EP to make it usable this turn?

You don't need an Engineer until the machine sustains damage.

Top Bottom