Pbem xxii century

Hi everyone! I was travelling last month. Today, I am restarting to play civ. Hope to finish all my delayed turns on next two days.

Guys, my first son will be born probably on this first week of April, so, my turns must delay some days from now on. I will try do my best to maintain the games moving.
Hope have a little patience from you.
Cheers.

Sorry I had the turn a long time. A very big turn.

The skydestroyer is a way overpowered unit. On those back of these guys, I managed to capture 13 cities off Michkov.

Spoiler :

This is a tracker for XXII_Century

It's year AD-2113-Spring
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Grand Imam Caliph Ruff
Forum Name: Ruff Hi
3 weeks, 6 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

For Info: Last Save ... [XXII_Century_AD-2113-Spring_to_Grand_Imam_Caliph_Ruff.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... Michkov / Michkov
... Luthor Saxburg / Empress Lu Thora
... Phylhom / Mr. President

Europa, huh?

And I thought that China would be the target.

But I agree, that unit is really overpowerfull, specially due to the absurd movement point that it has.

Did you know that a skydestroyer can board another skydestroyer? I was hoping that a skydestroyer with units on board could as well ... but it can't.

Well ... fair question. I did capture 13 cities. But a) I couldn't have keep them and b) there would be in resistance for 11+ turns ... so ... I razed them.

Top Bottom