Spoiler :

Attachments

• visit_to_amsterdam.jpg
    visit_to_amsterdam.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 4,186
  • Say-hello-to-my-little-hello.png
    Say-hello-to-my-little-hello.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,308
Romania can into Schengen, but cannot into beings understandings! (I notice that Romaniaball's colours are mirrored, but hey, Polandball's colours are upside-down, so who cares?)

What you missed from MinutePhysics: (Bohemian-)Jewish Physics!

Attachments

• jewishphysicsexplained.jpg
    jewishphysicsexplained.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,737
  • romaniacannotintoschengen.jpg
    romaniacannotintoschengen.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,209
What is that country/territory near the top of the American history one? Quebec?

It's the French colonies in North America annexed after the Colonial war.

59th Intifada best day of my life
Spoiler :

I saw some Pro-Israel protesters when I went to London the other day (I bit my tongue). The most telling thing is they didn't seem to actually have anything to protest about and just had banners saying stuff like zionism=love.

I agree with the above comic's assessment of the situation.

EDIT: Nevermind :( I don't know what I was thinking. It wasn't polandball, just shirts with flags. Still, guess since this post is gonna exist no matter what now, may as well leave it in spoilers.

Spoiler :

I saw some Pro-Israel protesters when I went to London the other day (I bit my tongue). The most telling thing is they didn't seem to actually have anything to protest about and just had banners saying stuff like zionism=love.

I agree with the above comic's assessment of the situation.

To be honest, the only reason I side with Palestine is because of this goddamn catchy song. I mean say what you want about the tenets of Hamas and its ideology, this song is awesome.

Link to video.

Never mind.

Top Bottom