[R&F] Poll: which are the last 4 R&F civs?

Which are the last four expansion civs to be revealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can someone who has read the Chinese spoiler maybe make a separate thread on this?

What Chinese spoiler?
The one discussed here in this thread the last few pages.
Apparently two civs coming are Zulus and Celts/Scots?? But it is not confirmed or anything

If he's right... then I guess I'm fine with having the Zulus again, and not ecstatic....

But if they have Wallace as a leader for the Celts... I better contact Scottish First Minister Sturgeon on this :p

By Brave Heart, he might just mean the leader looks like a walking Scottish stereotype.

He also might be saying that he thinks Uallis would be a better warmongering leader

Confirmed: Eowyn of the Rohirrim leading the Celtic Civilization. Capital is Dublin, with other cities being Icewind Dale, Merovech, Winterfell, Vercingetorix, The Shire, Visigoth, Neverwinter, Whiterun, Gaul, Braga...

Nah, I'm betting my life savings (on the lucrative civ gambling boards) the 'leak' is a fake or not even intended to be a fake leak, and am deleting the game from my computer if two of the remaining civs are the "Celts" led by Wallace or Boudicca, or the Zulus. If only one is true I'll just make post complaining about it or something

Confirmed: Eowyn of the Rohirrim leading the Celtic Civilization. Capital is Dublin, with other cities being Icewind Dale, Merovech, Winterfell, Vercingetorix, The Shire, Visigoth, Neverwinter, Whiterun, Gaul, Braga...

Nah, I'm betting my life savings (on the lucrative civ gambling boards) the 'leak' is a fake or not even intended to be a fake leak, and am deleting the game from my computer if two of the remaining civs are the "Celts" led by Wallace or Boudicca, or the Zulus. If only one is true I'll just make post complaining a about it or something
The phrase 'cutting off the nose to spite the face' springs to mind. :yup:

I'd actually be perfectly okay with Scotland even though I don't like the Celts. They're both unnecessary but at least Scotland would be harder to bungle as badly as they always do with the Celts, since they could just focus more on one particular cultural group.

Though I do have some slight doubts about the information considering how free and loose the informant seems to be with clues to their identity, unless they're all red herrings or something. But then again, maybe they expect that sort of thing from China and don't really care. Who knows.

I'm calling it, three out of the four unrevealed Civs are European, including the Celts/Scotland. :p

It's better to brace for disappointment.....

Plenty of recent games have managed to depict ancient Celts w/o bungling.

Ed Beach and Co. have mostly seemed of a mind to do things right, considering they're using native terminology for UAs, UUs and UBs now.

I know there have been a few slip-ups (Gilgamesh speaking Akkadian, etc.) but it shouldn't be hard for them to do things right this time around.

Last edited:
How are we sure sure that the leak is legit? Best we reserve our speculations until next week.

How are we sure sure that the leak is legit? Best we reserve our speculations until next week.

We are not sure.

He gave some accurate info about Chandragupta and the Cree. But that was after the 2K China leak, so they could've just been educated guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom