Post new Civ requests here

Then the only option is to find another suitable image.
If it doesn't look very well, then don't waste time on that image, look for another one.

Damn, sad. If anyone has the LH, then please re-up him.

if you look in the comments, they were debating where to put it up, guess they never did:crazyeye:

I just used a bg from paul kruger:D

lol funny you say that...i reskinned arnold (since the other ones DL link is invalid), and its not that good at al, just different eyebrows, hair and a black suit instead, and yet the background is what i keep messing up. His bg is hollywood with the sky, and i tried to do a salisbury skyline (capital of rhodesia) and i failed epicly since 80% of the backgrounds white and the rest is sky. I tried moving the skyline up and down and ik the alpha is right. But this is my first one so ill just keep going by trial and error

The problem sounds familiar, try using a diffrent BG from a different LH, that DOESN'T use a moving sky or any other effects, and paste your BG on top of it. It should work, just don't forget to rename the BG files, so the game knows how to read them.

Now here's what I'm wondering... Is there a FAQ for this section specifically? How much work is it making a new civ anyway? Does anyone plan on making a Punt or Tepanec civ?

EDIT:
For BtS
Equestria:
UU: Royal Guards (replaces spearmen) +2 movement speed
UB: Bakery (Replaces forge) provides +1 health with all of the abilities of the forge

LH: Just do a flag pic with the name "Princess Celestia" Traits: Org.+Creative

Please use this pic for the LH:

Actually, now that I see this, I'd like to see this, too.

Now here's what I'm wondering... Is there a FAQ for this section specifically? How much work is it making a new civ anyway? Does anyone plan on making a Punt or Tepanec civ?

EDIT:

Making a Civ can be easy or ar depending on what you do. If you use the art from other people, its quiet easy and takes an hour or so on xml work and research. By punt, do you mean puntland or the land of punt. Id actually be interested in Tepanec, it would go well for my mod i plan to release about pre-colombian civs. if you could write in my civ thread an idea for a LH, UU or UB thatd be great.

As for euestria, lol when i looked up that on wikipedia, it brought me to My little pony, and indeed it has to do with my little pony, cant see that sounds like a fun civ to play :lol:

btw link to my civ thread \l/

Is it possible to make a Croatia_civ playable on BTS. I know there is one in Civ_gold, but it takes too long to load D:

I request 2 civs for Civ 4 BtS:

Civ 1:

Civ Description: Belle Hadean Empire
Short Description: Belle Hades
Adjective: Belle Hadean
Spoiler The Leader :
Leader Name: Nuclei
Leader Gender: Female
Leader Personality: Philisophical/Creative
Leader Negotiation Personality: Humble
Favorite Civic: Universal Suffrage
Leaderhead:
Spoiler :

Please make it a 3d animated leaderhead like the the other civ 4 leaderheads. Background is a futuristic city with huge skyscrapers a few miles high. Leader dress, modern political female, European. Obviously, don't copy her hairstyle. It's copyrighted by the game I used to make the pics. :p Give her something that at least keeps her ears visible.

Starting Techs:
Agriculture, The Wheel

Unique Unit:
PlutoCon (A more powerful Jet Fighter with global range, replaces Jet Fighter)
Picture:

(Just ignore the lettering and the tail logo and the windows. Feel free to add detail to make it more realistic)

Civ Color: The color of her skin.

Flag:

(Move the smaller star northwest so it is north north east of the big star, Then make the back ground the civ color and the stars black.)

City List:
Spoiler City Names :
Belle Hades City
Plutovale
Nucleina
Nucleoid
Styx
Lethe
Tartarus
Lilith City
Nuclania
Hadeopolis
Plutopolis
Necropolis
Plutoid
Subterrainius
Lithos
Eridanus City
Asphodel
Nuclene
Tyrranus
Scythe
Depthenia
Plutonia
Succubus
Nucleck
Demonis
Phlegathonia
Deathian
Incubaria
Nuclear City
Marish
Infernal
Damnatia
Hades City
Diabolus
Acheronia
Baalzeville
Elysian Fields
Asmodeum
Dispateria
Luciferium
Nuclid
Lilithian
Mephistopolis
Persephonopolis
Pomegraniteum
Orpheum
Elysian City
Magma Hills
Mantle Vale
Coreville
Plutonium

--------------------------------

Civ 2:

Civ Description: Plutonian Empire
Short Description: Pluto
Adjective: Plutonian
Spoiler The Leader :
Leader Name: Stauffer
Leader Gender: Male
Leader Personality: Philisophical/Spiritual
Leader Negotiation Personality: Humble
Favorite Civic: Hereditary Rule
Leaderhead: This Guy. Don't worry. He's Me. Obviously. :p Background should be a futuristic city. Think Coruscant from star wars. 3d Animation requested.

Starting Techs:
Fishing, Mysticism

Unique Unit:
Spoiler Unique Unit :
Pluto Vehicle
Picture:

By plutonianempire at 2009-06-06
Replaces Modern Armor
Required Techs:
Composites
Fiber Optics

Strength:

Move:

Cost:

Special Abilities:
1 First Strike
Starts With Blitz

Required Resource:
Aluminum or copper

(Yes, it may unbalance the game. So what. :p )

Civ Color: As close to black as possible.

Flag:

Make it cyan, if possible. :)

City List:
Spoiler City Names :
Pisces Centauri
Cancer Centauri
Scorpi Centauri
Pluto
Persephone
Charon
Eris
Nuke Factories
Tornado City
Tornadoville
Chicago
Diamond Harbor
Diamond City
Diamondville
Alpha Centauri
Lonely City
Lonelyville
Tornadoburg
Tornado Alley
Tornado Bay
Y2K City
Godzilla
Solarville
Vulcanopolis
Mercuropolis
Venusville
Earthopolis
Lunar City
Marsopolis
Joviopolis
Saturnville
Uranusville
Neptunopolis
Plutoville
Transplutopolis
Hurricane City
Hurricaneville
Island City
Icecap City
Ice City
Tundra City
Forest City
Volcano City
Vulcean
Pollution City
Pollutionville
Pollution Town
Pollution Major
Pollution Minor
Pollution Bay
Pollution Ocean
Pollution Rift
Armageddon
Andromeda
Whirlpool

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

Any questions? :)

Please PM me when you're done. :)

I've been looking for specific leader attribute combinations on the forums here, and though I've occasionally found one, they are always the leader of some obscure tribe I've never heard of (and I am mildly interested in history, it's not unlikely I've heard of every major faction or nation in history).

So it occurred to me; perhaps these combinations are not common in history? Anyway, what I'm really looking for here is not a civilization, just historical identity to attach to these concepts. Also, I would prefer it to be an identity associated with one of the existing CivIV (through BtS) civs, rather than a new civ. The combinations I am looking for are:
Charismatic & Creative
Industrious & Philosophical
Organized & Protective

Thank you.

P.S. Is there a better forum for this? I'd like to see a discussion, but couldn't find a particularly good place to post a new thread...

Well, welcome to the forums but this is the wrong place...
check this out though

EDIT:

Hell yes. Someone please do this.

And can someone make a Jordan or Palestine? That'd be great, thanks.

Well, welcome to the forums but this is the wrong place...
check this out though

Thank you for the attempt, but the combinations mentioned above do not exist in the game - that's why I'm looking for historical figures who might suit those combinations, so that they can be made.

Could you point me to the proper subforum to post this in? Thank you very much.

oooooooh ok.. I could do that but you have to do the research yourself and I can't make them look like them, I can't make LH graphics for anything

I've been looking for specific leader attribute combinations on the forums here, and though I've occasionally found one, they are always the leader of some obscure tribe I've never heard of (and I am mildly interested in history, it's not unlikely I've heard of every major faction or nation in history).

So it occurred to me; perhaps these combinations are not common in history? Anyway, what I'm really looking for here is not a civilization, just historical identity to attach to these concepts. Also, I would prefer it to be an identity associated with one of the existing CivIV (through BtS) civs, rather than a new civ. The combinations I am looking for are:
Charismatic & Creative
Industrious & Philosophical
Organized & Protective

Thank you.

P.S. Is there a better forum for this? I'd like to see a discussion, but couldn't find a particularly good place to post a new thread...
My Cleopatra has Charismatic & Creative and my Quilago has Organized & Protective, albeit the later isn't very famous I think.

For other leaders you can take a look at the Leaderheads Data base or The New LHs Database thread.

For a general discussion, I would post a thread in the main forum. If you want to request a certain leaderhead, you can do it here. But I wouldn't get my hopes very high for that, since only few leaderhead requests are answered these days.

My Cleopatra has Charismatic & Creative and my Quilago has Organized & Protective, albeit the later isn't very famous I think.

For other leaders you can take a look at the Leaderheads Data base or The New LHs Database thread.

For a general discussion, I would post a thread in the main forum. If you want to request a certain leaderhead, you can do it here. But I wouldn't get my hopes very high for that, since only few leaderhead requests are answered these days.

Thank you very much! Cleopatra's a great choice, and I'll look up the other guy. And thanks for the directions. I wasn't sure if this kind of thing suited general discussion, because it's not gameplay...

Thank you very much! Cleopatra's a great choice, and I'll look up the other guy. And thanks for the directions. I wasn't sure if this kind of thing suited general discussion, because it's not gameplay...
No problem. To be specific, I meant the Creation & Customization main forum, sorry that I was a bit ambiguous. But I guess the Civ4 general forum should get you some answers, too.

Kazakh Khanate (1465-1847).

Spoiler Kazakh Khanate Flag :

The territory of the Kazakh Khanate was about 30 % more than the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Spoiler Kazakh Khanate :

- Leader - Kasym Khan: Organized and Expansive (Model - Mehmed II).

Spoiler Wiki :
During the reign of Kasym Khan, the territories of the Kazakh Khanate expanded considerably. As Mirza Muhammad Haidar Dughlat later wrote in his Tarikh-i-Rashidi, "Kasym Khan now brought the Dasht-i-Kipchak under his absolute control, in a manner that no one, with the exception of Jochi, had ever done before. His army exceeded a thousand thousand". Kasym Khan instituted the first Kazakh code of laws in 1520, called "Қасым ханның қасқа жолы" (transliterated, "Qasım xannıñ qazqa jolı" — "Bright Road of Kasym Khan").

Unique Unit - Batyr's (Knight). Unit is more powerful against melee units .
Spoiler Picture :

Building - "Kesene" (Mausoleum). (replaces Courthouse) + 2 culture and +2 :) .
Spoiler Picture :

Spoiler City List :
Capital = Turkistan;
Siganak;
Almaty;
Taraz;
Sauram;
Sayram;
Otrar;
Tashkent;
Saraishyk;
Balasugin;
Orda-Bazar;
Karagandy;
Oskemen;
Shymkent;
Pavlodar;
Akmola (Astana);
Semey;
Baikonur;
Atyrau;
Kostanay;
Taldykorgan;

Spoiler Some History=) :
The first intensive Jungar raids started exactly from Zhetysu under the name of “battle on Orbulak” and it took place on the right bank of Ily in 1643. Yesim’s son Jahangir who participated in the battle along with his warriors which constituted 600 people defeated Jungar troops constituting 50 thousand people.

P.S. My English level is low=).

Welcome, you're not the only one with english problems, so don't worry about it. :) I bet dacubz would do it.. his thread for that is here
I'd do it but I'm strapped for time...

can someone create a Star Wars Galactic Republic civ? I tried but im no good at this stuff. I know there is a Star Wars mod, but I dont want that. I just want a civ that I can play in BTS.

Top Bottom