Pre-StockNES

@Turkey/Lombard League: I won't be doing diplomacy this turn, like last turn, so you should include proposal ideas in your orders. Think of it like this, if you concede no land, there will probably be war even if you're really lenient to Slavs outside Serbia, if you concede some, I can't imagine Serbia wouldn't be satisfied - if you concede a lot (a quantity which you will not know until after the update) you'll probably gain them as a friendly ally and neighbour.

The choice is yours, so include what your intentions are and what your expected/hoped for response is in your orders please.

@stragglers: 24 hours remain until the deadline, an unknown amount remains after that until I complete NPC orders.

Ethiopia - Azale
Government: Fascist Monarchy-leaning
Colour: Brown
Size: Secondary Power, Second Generation
Economic Policies: 2 IG, 1 CG
Military Policies: 2 Army, 1 Navy, 1 E>M

Economic Policy
-1 into Agricultural Growth; the existence of smallholder plots for each family in most regions, with a tax going to the Emperor & the Church. In some locales this might devolve into plantation agriculture where the Emperor's grip is weaker and corporate entities are able to trap farmers into debt, buy up their land, and expand their holdings using laws from Neo-Addis Abeba as a shield.
-1 into New Infrastructure; especially concerning oil extraction once much of the Sudan is under my rule.

Military Policy
-2 into Army

Wars of Aggression
-invade Sudan as they block my progress westwards into the Congo. Dedication of much of my army's resources.

Integration
-Ethiopia proper and OTL Eritrea. The remaining lands are not as integrated due to reasons outlined in the last order set, "Mini-corporatocracies centered around commodities exporting, slave & sex trafficking, and cheap labor for manufacturing work hand-in-hand with organized crime in former Djibouti, Somalia, Somaliland, etc and likely tacitly accept Neo-Addis Abeba's rule as long as it doesnt chafe with their pursuit of profit."

Colonization
-the remaining Upper Nile region and whatever land is captured from the Sudanese

Iraq - Bair_the_Normal
Government: Military Dictatorship-leaning
Colour: Brown
Size: Regional Power, First Generation
Economic Policies: 2 AG, 1 IG, 1 CG
Military Policies: 3 Army, 2 TB, 1 E>M

Economic Policy:

-Emphasize Industrial Goods

Military Policy:

-Air Force

Wars of Aggression:

-Invade Iran for Khuzestan and Iranian Arabia. Flood the Iranians with the superior forces of our Grand State. No mercy, no stopping.

EDIT: I was of the opinion that your most recent addendum for first gen powers was still in effect. If not, as is indicated by some other sets of orders, then put another point into Army.

La Plata - Lord of Elves
Government: Corporate Dictatorship-leaning
Colour: Cotton-Candy Blue
Economic Policies: 3 IG
Military Policies: 3 Army, 3 AF

Economic policies
1 Point - Industrial goods

War with the Gaucho Republic will result in an even larger military-industrial boom. The National Corporations will be granted charters by the government to begin mass production of rifles, uniforms and soon airplanes and tanks. The introduction of mechanized warfare will be spearheaded by the National Corporations, who will focus on the production of troop carriers and trucks. These will be manufactured en masse (if possible) and used to maintain high mobility throughout the war. The National Corporations will also begin manufacture of significant numbers of bomber aircraft to be used against enemy troops, defensive positions, and so on. However, the greatest amount of resources will be dedicated to the mass production of large-scale, railway-mounted artillery to be used to crush trench warfare along the border.

Military policy
1 Point - Emphasize army

The Fatherland Patriotic Guard has spent years making preparations for war with the Gaucho Republic. This is the culmination of these preparations. The networks of trenches and defensive positions in the north should be adequately prepared with rail networks and the like in order to facilitate constant bombardment of enemy positions and the preparation of an offensive campaign.

Wars of Aggression
The Great Patriotic War of Liberation will be fought by ourselves and Peru against the Gaucho Republic. It will involve a complete mobilization of the armed forces and the economy as a whole. This will be the consecration of existing patriotic, nationalist sentiment in La Plata and will serve to unify the country by a common struggle and crush opposition to La Plata's power in South America. It will be a modern conflict comparable in scope to the First World War and will see the use of large-scale artillery barrages, aerial bombardment and probably trench warfare. Fighting along the northern border will probably be mostly trench warfare, and we are prepared to conduct such a war given the existence of fortifications, military rail networks, minefields and so on. In the northwest, the war will probably be more fluid and involve Peruvian control of the Pacific coast and fighting over mountain passes.

Either way this will be the great national effort of the era and will be fought essentially to crush the Gaucho Republic entirely. It will not be annexed, but La Platan lands will be restored to Buenos Aires and the Gaucho Republic's remnant will be exiled to the borders of OTL Paraguay once the war is concluded. This will be fought, essentially, to the death.

Lombard League - m.t.cicero
Government: Fascist Dictatorship-leaning
Colour: Light Purple
Economic Policies: 3 AG, 1 IR
Military Policies: 2 Army, 2 Navy, 1 AF, 1 E>M

Military Policies

+1 Army – A general draft will begin, as the Corporate Republics prepare for war with jealous outside powers. With the commencement of tank production, we will take the war to our enemies. 75% of all men between 15 and 55 will be drafted for the army, forming a formidable force.

Economic Policies

+1 Industrial Goods – The Lombard League, surrounded as it is now by jealous powers, will enter a full wartime footing. Industrial production will commence of military aircraft and tanks. Each of the Corporate Republics will mobilize its population to produce military goods.

Foreign Policy

As we are pressed on two fronts, we will compromise with the Serbians and give them the rest of our inland Balkan holdings, but we will cede NO coastline to them. If they decide that this is not enough for them, or if the Turks decide to fight the Serbs rather than cede land to them, then we will go to war and Military Order 2 will be enacted.

The French, however, will not be so lucky. As soon as we get any word of anti-Lombard propaganda coming from France, we will declare war on them and Military Order 1 will be enacted.

Military Order set 1

With France as our sole adversary, we will move to make an example of them through a quick and brutal triumph. The Genoese, Torinese, and Milanese Republican Forces will advance rapidly, with tanks and air support, up the Loire Valley, making a beeline for Paris to decapitate the French leadership. The Venetian and Florentine Republican Forces will fan out behind them, occupying smaller cities and towns, and provide logistical support to the Lombard advance as well as reinforcements when needed. We will utilize strategic bombing to weaken the defenses of Paris and the French military in general. Once Paris is taken, we will occupy the rest of the country.

Should this complete victory come about, France will be absorbed into the League. Paris and all lands east of the Seine and the Loire will be made into the Parisian Provisional Republic, which will be ruled by hand-picked prominent local businessmen, and which will be backed up by a substantial Lombard security force.

West of the Seine and Loire, the Poitou-Normandie Gallic Autonomous Province will be proclaimed. This area will be a collective concern of all five Corporate Republics, but will be relatively independent. Frenchmen in the Parisian Republic will be allowed to move to the Gallic Autonomous Province if they so choose. The Gallic Autonomous Province will be ruled as the previous French regime was, and even leaders from the previous French regime who agree to collaborate (bribes will be employed if necessary) will be given their old positions. Still, the GAP will be a territory of the League, and will be required to pay fees to the central government in Milan.

In both new territories, we will seize all land owned by the previous government, and will be sold in the Lombard Republics to both generate revenue for the state and to begin the Lombard colonization of France.

Military Order set 2

IF and ONLY IF Serbia decides to go to war with us, even after our concession of inland Croatia, OR if Turkey chooses to fight Serbia, we will commit 1/5 of the army that would have attack France to defending our Balkan territories, especially Split and Ragusa (Dubrovnik), which must be defended at ALL costs.

The deadline has been reached, but I notice multiple players have forgotten the rule changes, so please look that over or I'll have to make unilateral cuts in your budgets where you may not want me to:

The second change is fairly big, though simple: First Generation countries can only order 1 military and 1 economic policy, rather than 1 military and 2 economic policies. First Generation countries may still employ their 1 military policy on Economy over Military. This is mostly for balance reasons. Further, for all Fourth Generation countries, they are allowed an extra military policy, and will be allowed to employ up to two military policies into Economy over Military.

To reiterate:
- First Generation countries may only have 1 mil policy and 1 econ policy.
- only Fourth Generation countries may have 3 mil and 1 econ policy.
- all other countries do not change

Wait, sorry, I'm confused.

As a first generation country, I have only one military policy and one economic policy. That's all. Correct?

Bavaria - Shadowbound
Government: Technocratic Dictatorship-leaning
Colour: Light Blue
Economic Policies: 2 CG, 1 IG, 3 IR
Military Policies: 1 Army, 2 TB, 3 E>M

spending

1 point into consumer growth
1 point into industrial growth

domestic orders

Because Bavaria, more than any other state in the world, values technical training, we're setting a goal for universal tertiary education by 2080. This means that every single Bavarian citizen will have a university-level education. Given that our political structure rewards those with degrees, this will cause more participation in the political process and a broadening of political power throughout the population.

Meanwhile, we're continuing to boost our manufacturing capacity using technology.

Spoiler Far Eastern Republic Orders :
Far Eastern Republic - Tycho
Government: Liberal Republic-leaning
Colour: Dark Gray
Economic Policies: 2 AG, 1 IG, 1 IR
Military Policies: 3 Army, 1 AF, 1 TB, 1 E>M

Economic Policies:
1 point into Emphasize Industrial Goods

Military Policies:
1 point into Emphasize Army

Integration and Colonization:
Integration into the Far Eastern Republic will be aimed to the peoples in the northern and western lands. At the same time, FER armies are mobilized near the Mongolian border to skirt and protect the local areas from assault, while another section of army units will march south into the Korean Peninsula to bring peace and order to the local destabilized region and create better infrastructure for the starving and downtrodden Korean peoples.

Orders have been edited with regards to Serbia.

18 ordersets are in, missing Gem Hound, Nintz, Masada, Js_9001, SouthernKing. For those players whom have yet to submit, and those players I address below, you will be granted amnesty to write/edit ordersets for another 24 hours because I probably can't do NPC orders yet anyway. All other ordersets have been saved.

@Ophorian: I think you mean 'colonize' not integrate, colonization is the one that allows going over vast amounts of water.

@Everblack: I indicated earlier that integration/colonization is aimed at blank spaces, not countries, such as Botswana. So I'll ignore that section unless edited.

@Immaculate: to be clear, in the event of either no war with Cuba or a swift Dixie victory in Cuba, UC orders are still to go forward with an invasion regardless?

mrrandomplayer (Turkey) and Arrow Gamer (South Japan) still have ordersets with 1 too many policies, please use 1 fewer policies.

Mali - Js_9001
Government: Communist Dictatorship-leaning
Colour: Bright Orange
Size: Secondary Power, First Generation
Economic Policies: 3 AG, 1 IR
Military Policies: 2 Army, 1 AF, 2 TB, 1 E>M

Economic Policies:

Consumer Goods- 1 Point
Increase internal trade, and external trade with friendly neighbors.

Military Policies:

Emphasize Army: 1 Point
Using the funds from increased trade, and technological advancements from the past 2 decades, improve and expand the army to fight Burkina Faso and/or (depending on if peace is accepted) to keep the country safe.

Wars of Aggression:

Keep some military in former Guinea to prevent riots or rebellions.

Offer white peace to Burkina Faso.

If peace is made: N/A.

If peace is refused: Using very heavy ground and air forces, including the recent additions and improved weapons, and many of the experienced soldiers that fought in Guinea, slowly advance on Burkina Faso.

Colonization/Integration: N/A.

@Immaculate: to be clear, in the event of either no war with Cuba or a swift Dixie victory in Cuba, UC orders are still to go forward with an invasion regardless?

If there is no war, then do not invade.

If the Dixie achieve victory quickly, then yes, do invade Dixie. Even if they are able to mount a significant amphibious assault and take the islands and defeat the Cuban defenders quickly (which I feel is unlikely), they will need to provide a sizable garrison to the area (and to Miami and other ‘Cuban’ parts of their population) to solidify their victory, quell any resistance, and pacify the population. That’s soldiers that can’t be on the northern front. So yeah, that’s an excellent time for us to get involved. They’ll be busy and we really look like the good guys for ‘liberating’ Cuba.

All ordersets on this thread have been saved in their final version, new ordersets will be accepted up until the indeterminate point at which I have completed NPC orders. Expect the update in about a week.

Top Bottom