-Prethread- NCNESIOT: Blackened Skies

At least the map reveals that I have taken the port city of Fuzhou, capital city of Fujian province which probably had some dockyards and naval facilities too. Hah! You have taken no notable town!

EDIT: Seriously, I've overlapped the game map with the base V2 map and used that to roughly trace the whole frontline on actual topographical maps, and Fuzhou is on my side now.

>implying my naval stuff isn't all in the cities I've had since Guangxi

>implying my naval stuff isn't all in the cities I've had since Guangxi

Presumably, but I'm still denying you bases and acquiring points for resupply.

I'll just take my supplies off the convoys I intercept while blockading you to death~

I still have a bigger navy.

I actually have two more ships than you do.

Oh, submarines. Forgot about them.

The four doctrine archtypes are mostly descriptive, but help illustrate what type of battle that doctrine favors. They are:

Vernichtungsschlacht (1 Mass, 2 Firepower, 4 Movement, 1 Integration, 1 Support, 1 Discipline)
Megafirepower (0 Mass, 4 Firepower, 1 Movement, 3 Integration, 2 Support, 0 Discipline)
Mass Wave (4 Mass, 2 Firepower, 1 Movement, 0 Integration, 0 Support, 3 Discipline)
Grand Battleplan (1 Mass, 1 Firepower, 1 Movement, 2 Integration, 3 Support, 2 Discipline)
Why do some nations have higher doctrine stats than their doctrines allow? For example, the first one in the list, the UK: Army: 1 Mass, 3 Discipline, 2 Integration, 2 Support, 3 Firepower, 1 Movement.

If it's the effect of better leadership, training, and equipment, then I don't see it reflected in my stats (I have a "naked" Vernichtungsschacht stats).

If it's gonna be explained in the post on rules update, I can wait.

It will be explained. I hope to getting to all that stuff tomorrow, or Tuesday in the worst case.

Quick interim explanation: that's just a default setting. It should not be taken as an immutable description. You will be able to set any Doctrine stats to any values you want, as they reflect your government's military policy, and the simulation automatically reacts to that. Each point in each Doctrine stat costs 1 AP in upkeep. AP will also become the primary currency of action in this game (AS IT WAS AAAALWAYS MEANT TO BE *CRIES TO THE HEAVENS*).

So to give a quick illustration, if you have only 1 Mass and 0's everywhere else, that means you aren't investing in your military very much effort besides a token build-up. Contrariwise, if you have 12 points spread across several different stats, then that reflects a major government effort in every category to improve the military as much as possible.

Versteht?

i DO NOT approve of Mad World being performed by anyone other than Tears for Fears. This is unacceptable.

Nope.

Who owns those Pacific islands in the bottom right corner north of France's? The hex color code doesn't seem to match anyone else.

Top Bottom