Preview Thread: JSNES03: Dejá Vu, Jamais Vu, Presque Vu

Me and Lucky will ally to destroy each others rebels if necessary. DOWN WITH REBELLIONS!

Though you are certainly welcome to try, part of the challenge of a big nation is keeping it together :)

I would think an established nation would be more fun and less stressful though. It is from my experience anyway.

Me and Lucky will ally to destroy each others rebels if necessary. DOWN WITH REBELLIONS!

Though you are certainly welcome to try, part of the challenge of a big nation is keeping it together :)

I would think an established nation would be more fun and less stressful though. It is from my experience anyway.

I just want peace and build up. :( No one lets me do this ever.

Just hand over Brazil then. Save the lives of your troops beforehand.

Doesn't that mean I can request a nation not on the list?

And the Italians have generally been really weak and not really a player on the global field after the Renaissance

Yes.

The Italians are fun to play though, uniting the peninsula is an ardous task with the big powers breathing down your neck.

Washington or Greater Georgia would be fun as well.

Reservations (Bold means confirmed):
British Commonwealth- Azale
Kingdom of Spain- Israelite
Holy Roman Empire- Insane_Panda
Second Russian Empire-Symphony D
Kingdom of France-Das
Qing China-Thomander
Kingdom of Portugal-Luckymoose
Zand Persia-Icmancin
Scandinavian Empire-Alex
Kingdom of Greater Georgia-Daniel Khan
Kingdom of Venice-HMS Vanguard
Byzantine Empire-Fantasmo

@Fantasmo Yours isn't confirmed because apparently someone else wants it?

On rebellions; Feel free to join as a rebellion, as there are many places in this world ready to spring into action against their imperialist overlords. Just PM Me your idea for a rebellion, and I'll take you down in secret, but be warned you aren't guarenteed to succeed, and may take a turn or two before you really get to see any action (premature revolution can be disastrous).

Some good places for rebellion include; Brazil, Japan, Perhaps something in Spain's colonies, Poland, Hungary, Byzantine Turks, and plenty more.

Also, list updated on first page for convinience.

@Fantasmo Yours isn't confirmed because apparently someone else wants it?

Really? Thomander took China, nobody else has posted an interest...odd...

And no encouraging revolts in my (potential) nation!

@josef, fantasmo claimed Byzantines first. Das just speculated that he might be in for a fight with Dachs over it, but Fantasmo clearly took it first.

@josef, fantasmo claimed Byzantines first. Das just speculated that he might be in for a fight with Dachs over it, but Fantasmo clearly took it first.

Alright, I got a tad confused. Tis Fantasmo's.

Alright, I got a tad confused. Tis Fantasmo's.

Woo!

Ah, the Eastern Roman Empire. Such a bed of incest and corruption has never been seen since...um...the Western Roman Empire. I'm looking forward to this.

Lurker's Comment: "Already seen, never seen, and almost seen" is supposed to be the title, right?

It's spelled "Déjà" D:

Top Bottom