Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada (3d - anim - era - icons - texts)

I don't think using profane language is sanctioned by the forum rules. I am appalled at god's behavior in here... The "F" word is out of place in decent real world communication, it is just as out of place in here, where everybody is here not because they're doing a job, but because they're sharing a hobby.
'nuff said.

TopGun69 said:
I don't think using profane language is sanctioned by the forum rules. I am appalled at god's behavior in here... The "F" word is out of place in decent real world communication, it is just as out of place in here, where everybody is here not because they're doing a job, but because they're sharing a hobby.
'nuff said.

I agree friend. :goodjob:
Post a request, ellogies, suggestions of changes or construtive feedback are good things that posters can do :goodjob: , everyone in CFC won with those. But post for complain or use bad words, I really don't like it. These new arts for Civ3 are suppose to be funny, hobby, sometimes people can not see the different between hobby and work :(

You are within your rights to report god_43 you know Civarmy...
You of all people do not deserve that kind of bad treatment. He should be thanking you despite the fact it doesn't work in his game...since you were nice enough to invest your own personal time to making the leaderhead. Besides, you made the leaderhead, not the unit. If I was the guy's father I'd give him a spanking....lol...

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
You of all people do not deserve that kind of bad treatment. He should be thanking you despite the fact it doesn't work in his game...since you were nice enough to invest your own personal time to making the leaderhead. Besides, you made the leaderhead, not the unit. If I was the guy's father I'd give him a spanking....lol...

thanks friend! :goodjob:

i did not mean to offend you civ army, i really think you do good work and i love ur stuff so ummm.... ya sry.

oh and no because i have dun nothing wrong. (exept maybe hurt civs feelings)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:

hey thanks for reminding me that my father is dead! j/a

TopGun69 said:
'nuff said.
omg grow up peeps its not like i spelled it out civ army like i said i did not MEAN TO OFFEND YOU. its just that i had a bad day that ....day hmmmm ya that makes sense. and i know that its not his job, :mad: but we are all allowed to have one of those days where the slightes thing can set you off, and u just lash out. jeez.

superman is dead, cristopher reeve is the al knowing god kal el now

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
In topics:

- "U drive me crazy with these sequencial posts, here and in other treats" QUOTE]

oh and it's threads not treats

man... im gonna dload this... soon as I can. just found it

I get an error when trying to play the scenario in vanilla version... it says v 4.01 is no longer compatible... can you fix this? If not, thanks anyways :)

I get an error when trying to play the scenario in vanilla version... it says v 4.01 is no longer compatible... can you fix this? If not, thanks anyways :)

I'm not sure about what could be causing the error... Sorry :(
Maybe u could buy the Conquests expansion, its mod version is working fine, I think. Since it is a old game it should be cheap, maybe hard to find in the stores these days, but cheap ;)

Top Bottom