Private forums already?

Create the private forums already?

• Yes

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
I can't see what better things to do an alien would have really, they've obvoiusly mastered the wider universe and taken secret control of all lesser beings. I'd like to hope that once a species has reached their level of sophistication and technology that they'd surely have figured out how to have some spare time. What's the point of all these alien super-powers if you can't relax and enjoy them?

I think it's quite clear that the aliens simply don't like private team forums. Maybe there was a particularly devestating flame-war some time in their dark history and they're still scarred from it.

Well, it also may be that these aliens have an average life-span of 400,000 years. That's about as long as man's history. Thus, you can scale every simple thing they do wayyyyyy back, because only those IMPATIENT humans have a problem waiting day... after day.... after day.... after day...for a few simple forum clicks.

Maybe I will check in next year and see if one of these aliens finally blinked.

We should all send them PMs so when they log on the have like 30 different PMs. and add them as friends and send them visitor messages, so when they log on, they have like 100 notifications.

We should all send them PMs so when they log on the have like 30 different PMs.

You don't think that'll annoy them and make them take longer?

We should all send them PMs so when they log on the have like 30 different PMs. and add them as friends and send them visitor messages, so when they log on, they have like 100 notifications.

I don't think this is bad idea at all:crazyeye:, we should do it!

Your kidding right?

Nope:lol:, I mean we tried all CIVilized solutions. Like asking again and again and again, politely.

Maybe we should threaten that we will delete our accounts from the website?

Maybe we should threaten that we will delete our accounts from the website?

If we did that there would be no need for private demo-game forums, now would there? ;)

We could start our own website pitbosscIVdemogame.com or something to that extent.

And as I said in one of the previous posts, this website is owned by American, and if I learned something while living in the US is that customer's should be number one priority. Here we have 100 clients of this website asking for one thing. Their request should be fullfiled in reasonable amount of time, and it's already been 5-6 days since the original request.

Who can hack the site and make the forums?

Well I COULD make us a new forum for the game.

Top Bottom