1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Promotion Flags EUI for VP v3

Shows unit promotions next to unit flags - updated for Vox Populi

1. vyyt

vyyt Deity

@Asterix Rage , what do you mean by Improved Air Recon is obsolete with VP? Was it assimilated in VP?!?!?

@rp03ev , weren't you trying some old versions of VP? Maybe the Flag Promotions mod works only with the newer versions ... ?

2. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

For EAW, I took a close look at Improved Air Recon.
    Nop! (fortunetely)
    "Obsolete" is not the good word at all.

The good word is: Stupid !
    AI is unable to use it, AI even doesn't know that Improved Air Recon exist.
    Even worst: "Reduced Air Recon radius from 6 tiles to 3 tiles" means that AI become blind when you (with your Air Recon consciousness) you see everything everywhere.
    The Air Recon fonction is attached to Air Sweep Fonction. AI use Range Air Recon by chance, sometime, when AI already see something threatening.

"Labby" author of this mod has made a very good job, a fun mod, for those who look for more features, whatever the cost.:sheep:
    Very far from what VP is.:cowboy:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  3. vyyt

vyyt Deity

Oh, ok, I am fine with stupid then :)

4. Heinz_Guderian

Heinz_Guderian Warlord

This mod is such a huge QOL-improvement. I am very happy this still works, and here's to hoping Civplayer comes back :)