Random Rants ΠΑ: That's a paddlin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they give you a rain check?

Thanks guys. I wish I did, would then maybe have better results, who knows?
You're thinking of the wrong type of results. This is supposed to be about improving yourself; if you get girls sure, fine, congratulations. But if you're only doing it to become more likeable then you're just faking personal development and it's still creepy.

Rant: Over 900 posts. We rant too much!

Rant: I dropped an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet.

You're thinking of the wrong type of results. This is supposed to be about improving yourself; if you get girls sure, fine, congratulations. But if you're only doing it to become more likeable then you're just faking personal development and it's still creepy.

Your sarcasm detector might be off ^^.

Tim has a prison story about what you can do with a wet roll of toilet paper.

They are commonly used in passive aggressive prison rebellions to stop up the plumbing, but other than that I don't have anything.

Chiro appointment on Thursday can't come soon enough.
What prompted you to seek out such a group?

Chiro Flanders is a Flemish youth organisation, founded on Christian values. With more than 100,000 members Chiro is the biggest youth organization in Belgium. While mainly focusing on having fun, it also aims at developing youngsters' responsibility and skills. Chiro is a member of the umbrella of Catholic youth organizations Fimcap

That lady looks like she's having fun.

When you talk about meeting a female friend and then specifically mentioning bringing a condom...that's probably not a good way to think.

When you talk about meeting a female friend and then specifically mentioning bringing a condom...that's probably not a good way to think.
This exactly. I met a male coworker/friend in Friday for lunch. If I found out he'd specifically brought a condom "just in case" ... holy crap.

Too often when J talks about women in his posts, he seems to do so only in a context of things he can have sex with. Super creepy.

Well, it is better than not bringing one and still hoping to get lucky.

On line many folks say things they would not ordinarily express openly elsewhere. Such talk can be careless because they feel safe. Folks do dwell on subjects that can draw raised eyebrows. If I were talking notes, he is not alone in expressing less desirable traits. J is being criticized for what may be a not so acceptable attitude towards women. I hope such talk stays constructive. :)

Feel free to point out others' less desirable traits when they're relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom