Random Rants 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headphones broke, can only hear out of the left side unless I'm in a certain position. If I move so much as a millimeter upwards from my very slouched position, I can't hear on the right.

Buy new headphones?

no kidding. The older style ones hurt my ears after wearing them for ~1 hour

My stalker is back, my clingy friend told me.

Now it's time for both them to call my house or cell (which my stalker has found out) every single goddamn day of my teenage life and hear the both of them ask me over to their house. Summer's gonna be hell unless I get a new number.

So I went to an outpost of a certain major chain of coffee dispensers (not the one you're thinking of) and ordered tea (because I'm the modern-day James Dean) and as they were pouring out some milk into a little pot (still saving up for that motorbike and leather jacket) what horror did I see?

They were getting their milk from a bag, in a plastic jug. Bagged milk.

So now I can't make fun of Canada anymore :(

There's a lake nearby (depending on your definition of it), with canoing, kayaking and sailing facilities. There's a vending machine which sells hot drinks: The tomato soup is not only crap in itself, there's some little, solid disgusting red bit at the bottom of the cup...

I want a really really rich hot chocolate and a shot of Ramazzotti. I can make the hot chocolate, but the nearest Ramazzotti is probably a 2 hour drive away.

I've not gotten better, I've only gotten worse...

...and I must scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom