Random Rants 75: This is Bat Country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she complains even though I only buy games two or three times a year. And I have been playing it a bunch. Audiosurf is fun (at least when my meds are on).
Just tell her you know somebody who buys games every month (me). And I spend a lot more than $2.74. There are a lot worse things a person could buy. At least games are good for exercising the brain and/or relaxing, especially if the background music is nice.

if you can't even spend $2.74 then what can you spend? i mean geez.

Nothing, apparently.

She's not angry about the $2.74. No one gets angry about the $2.74. She's angry about something else. Your job: Figure out what it is. :confused:

When confronted with that task I have usually arrived at "about 90% of the time."

The idea that angry people are angry "about" something is incorrect. Angry people are just angry. You can either reason them into recognizing angry as an ineffective choice and support them in choosing something else, or you can manage yourself around the fact that there is an angry person in your landscape. Trying to resolve "what they are angry about" is a fool's errand and just leads to a potentially endless career ameliorating their environment for them in response to their demands.

She's not angry about the $2.74. No one gets angry about the $2.74. She's angry about something else. Your job: Figure out what it is. :confused:

Maybe for a reasonable person. She's not reasonable.

r16 stuff , don't start if you can't stand me .

Spoiler :

ah , typical . Oh , per the course . As expectable , as usual . Ransomware again . Typically loading day's downloads before leaving for home . As it encrypts everything , the transfer speed falls down massively ; what should have been 3 or 4 minutes starts reading 2 hours . Started checking files , this one apparently worked with Microsoft Powerpoint stuff , as a .pdf file was converted into that form . Replacing the 3 infected USB sticks will cost approximately a quarter of what ı spend in a month . Just can't describe how glorious it's to be almost 50 and still be dependant on pocket money from mum . Also practically lost the entire "month" of October , now that after taking heavy stuff to laptop ı was leaving books and saved .html files in the flash memories and had intented to keep one for each month ; as ı can't be sure it obviously means some 10 sticks will also be kept aside , out of use ; now that ı was transfering from each other to arrange them on a months basis .

the better part is of course the part where they cross your path in the street , for bragging rights .

this is of course your fault . After a period of disbelief it was only natural something would happen to me . For those CFC members who haven't heard of it , the situation -apparently- involves some proper talking to some American . As the people already know am an idiot who happens to have web friends that used to count back in the day - and despite the 10 thousand repetitions that it will not happen , there is this insistence to conduct "diplomacy" through me . Which the locals interpret as a love affair . When the properness properly conducted happenz and some unhappiness is reported city-wide , naturally people get swollen body parts . Which is how being green with envy might be described in Turkish . Intense agitation gets one to scratch the arms , for example , and one is suddenly surprised to see bumps appearing . The locals still insist it's what they want to believe . The teens who used to laugh at me at the museum a decade and half ago now have kids of their own -who no doubt laugh at me . When it's the affairs of state , am an idiot and they can't ; but when it's the affairs of the heart , am still an idiot and they are far better men than me (in case they grant that to me) and they can catch the attention of the beautiful American and score . Now that these are people who readily ignored advice that basing one's satisfaction from life on superiority on others might find it difficult to cope if the boot was ever proven to be on the other foot ; and the whole city will have heart attacks laughing on the idiotic r16 claim that there's this amazing New Turkey lover of some Victorian Secret model , because it figures and everybody does what r16 can't .

is this for real ? Well , almost just about . These people have no problems with me being Superman as in Clark Kent from Krypton , because how can anyone in the world NOT be superior to r16 ? If heart , it makes them glorious as Americans beg and tear themselves apart at my feet . If state , am just a nobody that gotta know people by accident . Which makes them averages and nothing more . There was no need for them to "protect" the city from me and if they have erred on this one , how many other mistakes they did , how many other wrongs did they commit ? And it knows no political boundaries . Those with the Leftist jargon claim her enthuasism for me has just to be broken a bit so that she can be politicised to be useful . Which explains why the entire country knows why the Left is of the fools . New Turkey insists it's of the heart (at higher levels) because despite all the ugliness and unhandsomeness of me , it might have happened , because they want a monopoly of contacts with Uncle Sam . Readily forgetting that the US created New Turkey for a specific reason and will stick to it no matter what and in the unlikely case ı was real and had committed an unreversible failure of ever like receiving her , she would obviously yap all day long about facts on the ground . Plus , the superb coincidence . Singer opposes Party , singer loses business . She breaks up with actor boyfriend , they make peace , they fight , she gets abused physically and pyschically for 45 minutes . New Turkey in this juncture would pay the actor folding taxpayer money for it to happen , had they known it was a possibility ... Teaches Americans that the opponents of the Party are not that great a shake , now that they would naturally forget their own invention in a day !

because it's still going on , because it's so annoying to see them locals doing the great discovery that ı would have an entirely different computer -airtight to say the least- if ı was real and their entire interference in my web traffic since October 2005 and stuff was only in vain . The very first webcafe ı would go and ı would see the teen tending the shop having a little orgasm as he banned the thing ı was browsing because it was funny . Of course doesn't count . No , ı would have one . Do they know that ı said exactly as much back in 2009 ? That "Fethullah'ın aslanları" were so brave that they were using the locals as proxies to keep track of me on the web ? That ı looked extremely like an hundred percent idiot , but some accident might happen and they didn't want to be deers caught in the headlights ? Oh , of course ı didn't say it , ı said "Tell it to the Marines that you are unnoticed , but not by me . It's futile , no one protects my computer because nobody will find anything 'wrong' in it " . But then everybody claims ı am impossible to understand .

your business is long done here , you will get nothing from me . Even when you go where you are supposed to go . Nor anything from like whatever constitutes my "immediate environment" . You are a curse on me and now a material loss . CFC rules do not condone ill-will against members or guests ; let alone wishing end of life , but you just gotta understand what goes . Or ? The properly conducted talking will be twice better . Then what has already transpired ; have any notions that people would be afraid ? And of course the best part will be when ı will be through and D.C. is an ashfield with nothing left to justify calling it smoldering ruins and ı will still see ransomware and there will be ten of them to laugh at me on the street .

Some parents just have an irrational need to criticize and control their children, even after their children are adults.

That's one of the reasons I don't miss my mother after she died.

On another topic: The non-slip mat in the bathtub slipped and I fell. :(

Ouch! Sounds like you need a non-slip mat for the non-slip mat there.

Rant: it's time to change the bed sheets and I firmly dislike changing bed sheets.

I change my sheets every week. It greatly reduces the need to shower.

aimee: what type of mat is it? Is it one of those with suckers like those octopi have on their tentacles?

Yes, it has suckers on the bottom. I checked to make sure they were stuck down before I got in but I guess it wasn't stuck down enough.

Yes, it has suckers on the bottom. I checked to make sure they were stuck down before I got in but I guess it wasn't stuck down enough.

Those get old and lose their grip. Happens to all of us, actually, but the mats are easier to replace.

Rant: haven't been able to take my pup to the dog park in days on account of all the rain. Now he has cabin fever and is taking it out on me, whining and pouncing when I use the computer or don't pay enough attention to him.

He's lucky he's so cute...

Happens to all of us, actually, but the mats are easier to replace.

That's why I plan to become a robot as soon as possible. I'll ask my neurologist about current options.

Comcast crapped itself again :mad:.

I made a new mission patch and my friends roasted it to the point where my feelings are hurt. They work at SpaceX which makes really awesome, professional patches and they just took a massive dump on the one I made on my own time/dime. I don't have a marketing department to pull on or company support. I know they were joking but they were vicious enough to know they really think it's crap.
Spoiler :
20181102_175505.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom