Random Rants 91 - Semiprimal Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offended on behalf of the semiprimes. They aren't even good enough to be primes on their own. This is clearly a case of discrimination.

@Hygro Glad you weren't hurt by the Mexican police. Been there, done that. It cost me 5000 pesos, but it was that or pay the "fine" with my private parts.
What the fudge

I've relapsed into my DOOM addiction.

If I made it something topical, then it would just become dated. Why do you think no stations do reruns of Murphy Brown?

Not sure, but I do have a life rule.

Naver, ever come between me and The Good Wife reruns.

do you have the mod that gives proper mouse control and jumping?
It's a browser-based embedded version… FFS I can't believe how it just numbs the mind to anything but the next monster around the next bend. I've just shut the tab down for good.

the mod is called ZDoom BTW
i downloaded a pack that had all the classic doom games bundled w/ZDoom back in the early-mid 2000's
it plays so much nicer with proper mouse aiming and jumping.
but it's on my old winXP tower

@Hygro Glad you weren't hurt by the Mexican police. Been there, done that. It cost me 5000 pesos, but it was that or pay the "fine" with my private parts.

Now I even surer that in Mexico many Polices are cartels. They don't even give a crap about foreigner, American or Canadian this instance, like no one can do crap if anything to be happened there, smh.

Yeah, Mexico has changed over the years. I'm glad it only cost you money @Lemon Merchant.

Now I even surer that in Mexico many Polices are cartels. They don't even give a crap about foreigner, American or Canadian this instance, like no one can do crap if anything to be happened there, smh.

That's just run-of-the-mill petty corruption, not necessarily cartel stuff.

That's just run-of-the-mill petty corruption, not necessarily cartel stuff.

afaik the polices and others apparatus in Mexico are strongly related to cartel. There is a saying there those peoples are polices during the day-light and cartels at the night time, afaik also recruitment sometime broadcast in public with a slogan like "we pay you more than the government".

Yes, this incidence is not cartel related, this is due to corruption, which is the same factor that makes many of those polices are crypto-cartel and crypto criminals.

Last edited:
Do crypto cartels smuggle USB drives with bitcoin keys across the border?

Rant: I want some ice cream!
I’m going to the store.
It has probably been done, but there is little point in this day and age of encryption. A private key is just a few thousand bits, it can be put in anything and secured as well as you want.

yeah , another rant thread down after a thousand posts and we gotta rant again to subscribe ...

upload_2021-8-12_15-30-7.png

Sure, I will pay 8 euros or whatever to see the 2 mentions. What kind of ignoble practice is this? :shake:

They'd probably be about some translation.

My rant is I'm too stressed and anxious to create art or be politically engaged or keep up with all of my friends/acquiantances/online crushes as much as I would like

Instead every night I play Cities Skylines telling myself I need to destress for an hour and before I know it I'm 6 hours in and it's time for bed

Also my job isn't giving me enough work which makes me depressed but I'm so tired during the day that I'm also glad I don't have much to do. I in fact have the most energy around midnight, so going to sleep so I can wake up for work at 8:30 next morning is a struggle every night. I'm resorting to using melatonin pills to help me get to sleep and I'm not even sure if it's even effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom