Random Rants LVI: Raving Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is.

So I'm trying to get used to swiping text on my new smart phone. For some reason, it always auto-corrects "with" to "worth" and "writing" to "wiring" amongst a few other annoying things.

My queen "B" matriarch cat just stole a chicken leg off my plate in the time it took me look away to set the TV show. I didn't even hear her do it. I want to be pissed , but those boss sneak skills impressed the hell out of me. She'd make a great Khajiit.

One time my brother was teasing our dog with a polish sausage and normally the dog doesn't get it, but this time the dog managed to grab it off him and eat it all. naturally he was [pissed] at the dog but everyone else just laughed at his for his stupidity.

There have been plenty of times where I have had to fight the cats off when I have been eating fish, especially if it is tropical fish, since they want it so bad. You have to be careful with cats since they will eat your food if you aren't careful enough.

We had a dog who liked to swipe sandwiches in the car. Nothing too exciting, I'm afraid.

Because we all know CFC deprives us of meaningful work, and that makes us stark, raving mad, staving hysterical naked,
dragging ourselves through the negro threads at dawn looking for an angry fix.

What does this mean, Plees?

The first one is a typo. It meant to say 'starving'. You'll have to ask Allen Ginsberg for the second one.

I was woken up by a fire alarm this morning and had about 3 minutes to get myself dressed and packed for work. At least I got a crepe on the way in for breakfast. Or brunch or whatever you call it when you don't eat right when you get up.

I can't drink coffee cause I got my teeth whitened (in preparation for some crowns) and my boss has been making pretty stupid requests that are leading to confusion all around and delayed projects elsewhere. It's given me a headache. I want to go for a walk but my balls would freeze off.

I blame you Hygro. It's all your fault.

HYGRO HAS ALL THE FAULT. [pissed]

Why do you use the possessive instead of the plural? This irks me.
There are more important things than partaking in Grammar Nazism. Such as holding back the brony menace.

And yet you were not contributing to the extermination of smallhorse-kind with that post, so you have no excuse. HEIL GRAMMERN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom