Random Rants LXVII: Emptiness = Melancholia*Cheerlessness^2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeto Benito, I like to call him

This thread is mind blowing.

I have no rants, except that I still have no Phd in physics, but since I'm working on it... I still have no rant, that is my rant.

Pronounce it ‘depþ'.
Just a copypaste from the previous thread. If anybody fixes the links I'll update the post with them for sure.
I can do that, if the mechanisms of supply and demand are utilised in my favour.
These past few days spent on a borrowed computer have led me to on discussions on Youtube and The Onion, that it is quite possible for his skin colour to be derived from a Dorito-based diet.

I'll look at you with slightly less disdain than usual if you granted the denizens of OT this boon.
That is legal tender but insufficient to be considered equal to the full fee.

Syria: an Outline History is 322 pages long. The 20th and 21st centuries get the last 20 or so pages. John D. Grainger, I really want to know what you were thinking when you thought this was a good way to write a general history of a contemporary nation.

Tecate hangover

That is why you have to keep the Mexicans out.

Blah, I got rejected from UC Berkeley. Great start to my February.

I had a catastrophic burrito containment failure. My shirt looks like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Blah, I got rejected from UC Berkeley. Great start to my February.
Okay, yours was worse. Assuming each UC campus does its own admissions, I wonder if going to one of the others for a year or two and then reapplying is a way to 'sneak in the back door'? I went to a nearby community college for a year before getting into UMass. I guess I don't know for sure that it helped, but I felt like it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom