Random Rants Q': I protest against subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's clear from many factors that the flirting was never going to bear fruit, but that's not the point. The point was constantly dismissing my boundaries, making me unconfortable and finally belittling me publically.

It was unconfortable for a long while, and on Friday he made it intolerable.

Sorry you had to deal with that Jo. If it's any help, I understand. He's been trying to get me to Belize for years.

It will be sad not having you there....:(

@JohannaK Well, if it means you will be here a bit more, then we will love it.

Sorry you had to deal with that Jo. If it's any help, I understand. He's been trying to get me to Belize for years.
Yeeeeaaaaah, I remember. :(

It will be sad not having you there....:(
Friday was just too much. I could return if I could have nothing to do with him, but he's the owner so I don't think that's gonna happen.
@JohannaK Well, if it means you will be here a bit more, then we will love it.
Well, thank you for your comforting words.

I didn't know he was permabanned until now, but sounds like him being permabanned is for the better. I'm sorry he did that to you.

He never did like taking 'no' for an answer.

I didn't know he was permabanned until now, but sounds like him being permabanned is for the better. I'm sorry he did that to you.
Why do you think I asked for a ban from Mafia Universe?

Didn't know you'd asked for a ban from MU either, so I guess I'm just really out of the loop

*long story from my sister about being bullied by a piece of garbage*

jeez that's rough

didn't even know the guy was permabanned from here and he making the discord server after that, not that I was active there anyway. People who are active across more than three discord servers amaze me.

He never did like taking 'no' for an answer.
Or being told he was wrong about something. It's been refreshing not to have to contend with anyone trolling me about atheism, insisting that it's a religion when it isn't. Hopefully that will never happen here again.

Friday was just too much. I could return if I could have nothing to do with him, but he's the owner so I don't think that's gonna happen.
Check the Announcements channel, i think Tim left.

I should spend more time in the CFC discord sphere, MU too for that matter, just gotta find the time.

Anyway..

Rant:
Inventory after a weekend of camping and fishing: 0 trout, 50000 mosquito bites.

The server is under new management.
for whatever it's worth, I'm the new management.
The mod team is currently still intact, Aimee is still an Administrator.

If anyone has or had issues with members of the BFC server and would like to talk about those issues with me, even if they are with me, my DMs are always open.

But they are always hungry! What do they eat when they can't have Snerk??
Get the mosquitoes to bite the fish. The mosquitoes will be too full to bite you and they'll have killed the fish so you can just scoop them up, take them home, and fry them up (the fish, not the mosquitoes; I would not want to contemplate eating fried mosquitoes).

Get the mosquitoes to bite the fish. The mosquitoes will be too full to bite you and they'll have killed the fish so you can just scoop them up, take them home, and fry them up (the fish, not the mosquitoes; I would not want to contemplate eating fried mosquitoes).
A sound suggestion! Unfortunately mosquitoes does not fare so well under water. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom