Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he means is that he doesn't know how to get said animals to leave. ;)

baseball bat vs rabid animals vs annoying soon-to-be-ex-tenant?

What you do, Matt, is get caught looking in through the window and masturbating. She'll move out pretty quickly after that.

All entities named Gustav are stupid and I hate them.

I thought it was because of the root beer?

Also, it's not ideal to cover your mouth, at least not with your hands. I always sneeze away from people, not into my hands. In a crowd, use the inside of your elbow.

(Waiting to be corrected by someone who knows better.)

Hah. How did you know I drank root beer?

That's what I do as well. But my dad decides to not even put his hands over his mouth.

You said earlier that your dad drank straight from the root beer bottle, and that's why everybody in your house is sick.

MY RANT: I have been wrongly accused of derailing a thread.

Still a total mess. I have not spoke to either of my flatmates for over a week, I have not even seen them. I've only been living in Brighton for a month, meaning i know no-one and so am crashing at random people houses. With 100% accuracy I can say I woke up in bed with a guy and a girl,having only met them that night, not knowing where I was, and once i found out, it was in a town i have never head of.
Its that crazy at the moment.

As an extra cruel joke, I've just had to cancel the internet I ordered and installed since i doubt I am going to be living here for any longer that the contact requres (4 months left) but the internet would have locked me for a year.

I've gone from living with people I was excited to be with, in a town i was excited to be in, to sharing a flat with people who hate me yet may as well treat me as a stranger in their home.

Still a total mess. I have not spoke to either of my flatmates for over a week, I have not even seen them. I've only been living in Brighton for a month, meaning i know no-one and so am crashing at random people houses. With 100% accuracy I can say I woke up in bed with a guy and a girl,having only met them that night, not knowing where I was, and once i found out, it was in a town i have never head of.
Its that crazy at the moment.
Don't think I'm not sympathetic, but this is exactly like that scene from Anchorman. "I woke up in a Japanese family's rec room, and they would not stop screaming!" Seriously, that's insane. How much longer are you planning on sticking to this "random people's" housing plan?
I've gone from living with people I was excited to be with, in a town i was excited to be in, to sharing a flat with people who hate me yet may as well treat me as a stranger in their home.
Man, I don't know the details of this whole thing, but you really have to either work things out with these guys or find somewhere else to go.

I am in a glass box of emotion right now, and I really love lamp!

Well I did the uber sensible thing of dating one of my flatmates younger sisters..

oh, and my flatmates are a lesbian couple.

oh, and i've split up with said younger sister.

Ah . .. .. .. ., that'll do it. :shake: Well, you took the only thing they loved. So they picked your dog up and punted it off the bridge.

I give a lot of advice to people here, but I seriously don't know what to say. I really wish I could do something to make you feel better, but it's over my head. Somebody take the wheel.

Well if its anything, keep quoting Anchor man, its putting a smile on my face.

Oh, can I add my MOTHER was meant to be staying, and now is force to stay in a hotel at £55 a night?

Abaddon, are you absolutely sure you are not just tripping on some bad shrooms or something while watching reruns of Three's Company? Maybe you're just living the episode and cannot tell reality from tv??

Its time like this I wish i did drugs!

Its all true!

My first two nights I crashed on the sofa of a secretly goth teacher I met in a club by accidentally running into her while playing about with a mate who was visiting. Apprently I asked her to help me catch him.

Oh, and I met the random people (of random town fame) on a night out with a girl I had not spoken to for more than 10 minutes when we were rivals for a job at the same interview process a week or so before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom