Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Americans get homework to do over the summer holidays? That must seriously suck.

Some do some don't. Depends where you are and what kind of classes you're taking. Pretty much everybody gets some kind of summer reading assignment though.

GAAH... I have sand in my eye, and it hurts!

EDIT:
Do Americans get homework to do over the summer holidays? That must seriously suck.

yeah, I got summer reading, and summer classes (and an essay that was due the first day of summer classes)

it wasn't that bad....

:lol: This is the greatest thread ever.

RANT: Our relatives are having some kind of crisis and ma doesn't want to tell me about it. :shifty:

Aye. Summer reading. Punishment from hell. The worksheet isn't over summer break though, summer break ended a week ago for me.

Once you reach a respectable age, you recieve homework over the summer no matter what your heritage may be. God damn I hate some of my classes. :mad:

never in my life did i have homework over summer holidays. :hmm:

The teachers don't actually expect you to have done everything over the summer holidays. I never did any of the assigned homework and they never bothered to check and they never cared.

Whatever moron Firaxis designer thought it was an idea to have the insanely long anarchy time that Civ 3 has when changing governments should be taken out back and beaten. First, I lost six turns so I could go from Monarchy to Absolute Monarchy. It doesn't take a neurosurgeon to figure out that such a thing is competely and utterly unrealistic, and just downright stupid. I can understand it taking a while to go from that Absolute Monarchy to Communism, but 7 turns? I've worked all game to keep the tech lead I have, and even with Theory of Evolution and Edison's Lab, I won't be able to catch back up to my pre-revolution tech lead. So thanks again, Firaxis, for taking the wonderful happy sunflower pretty fantastic gem that is Civ 3 Conquests and throwing this great pustule of madness that is between-government Anarchy into it, and tainting the greatness of your magum opus. I spit on you.

Sometimes we have summer homework, sometimes we don't.

@myth:

cos(x)= 567535273xy2z6 + 34f + BlahBlahgargle = Pi = Nonsense. :crazyeye:

But seriously, is it complex or not? if it's simple, just find 2 numbers that add to the number in the middle and multiply to the number on the right, or something like that. :crazyeye:

Sometimes we have summer homework, sometimes we don't.

@myth:

But seriously, is it complex or not? if it's simple, just find 2 numbers that add to the number in the middle and multiply to the number on the right, or something like that. :crazyeye:

Haha. Good luck with that... 'equation...'

@myth:

Dammit, I'm starting calculus this year. While I'll be done with all of that silly stuff, I have to start new tough stuff. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom