Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I celebrate "I don't know or care what the hell you guys are talking about" hour.

So, hippie environmentalist do nothing crap basically. And when you're talking about random unknown stupid things, you explain it, you don't expect people to google it.

So, hippie environmentalist do nothing crap basically. And when you're talking about random unknown stupid things, you explain it, you don't expect people to google it.

Well, usually the sites found in Google are much better explanations, especially when the official Earth Hour website is included in the search results. Also, all the major browsers have a search box in the upper right corner, so it's easier to google things than it is to post a question asking what it is.

Also, I would argue that it isn't "hippie environmentalist do nothing crap", but that's something for another thread.

I never get to make Rants or Raves threads. Oh well, I'm still too new here I guess.
I used to do it and I'm newer than you are. Of course, I can't come up with super cool thread titles like Bill3000 can.

It will be in no way a parody, but will have very similar aspects to it. Many would call it teenage angst, even though Im 21 :(
Well hurry up and do it you big baby.

Look, I keep getting flamed and I still post teenage angst rants (mostly as a large middle finger to the people who don't like me), you can do it too.

Guild Wars got like 20x harder after I got to the Shiverpeak Mountains. :(

An hour is a time period of 60 minutes, or roughly 216,000 seconds. There are about 24 of these in any given day.

What the hell are you smoking there is 3,600 seconds in a hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom