Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the whole weekend to work on stuff, and now here I am, on Sunday, working on it.

:spank:

Also, what the hell is up with womens clothing sizes. It's the most ******ed system I've ever seen. Men's clothing measures in actual measurement units (ie: when I buy pants they're marked in inches). Womens clothing has arbitrary sizes which make no sense. I mean FFS they have Size ZERO clothing. How the *f* does size Zero work? Shouldn't that mean the clothing isn't barely 3D and only takes up a singular point in space, like a black hole? What's next, NEGATIVE sizes? Will they just shift the whole scale over so that even the most obese woman is a size -1? Are women dumb enough that they actually think this makes people perceive them as skinnier just because the number is smaller?

That's generally for skinny jeans, and they do have negative sizes for those >_<
Girl skinny jean sizes go from a couple negatives (not sure who ever buys those, it's intended for little kids I think), to 0, 00, 1, 2, 3, 4 and so forth.

Not sure why. I didn't understand either.

I know, thomas CCRunner, it's annoying.

Rant: Homework :(
That is very eye opening to me.

Rant: getting something (like a popcorn flake) wedged between 2 of your back teeth & no floss or other helpful tools anywhere around :mad::mad:

So, I decided to stop procrastinating and to start doing some of my work.

Now, every time I try, my mind seems to just go blank. It's really bloody annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom