Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always keep two things in mind:

1. When in doubt, lynch askthepizzaguy.
2. If Zack is the host, lynch him.

I may not like you if I&B4 doesn't start before February... :trouble:

Make a Pinkie Promise! :joke:

I walked into my apartment yesterday and the smell of smoke was so pervasive, I wanted to lick the nicotine off the walls, vomit and had a panic attack all at once. Also, my computer was caked with tar and took several hours with canned air and Q-tips to clean out and it still smells like a black and mild when turned on (this isn't actually as unpleasant as it sounds because it has this nice vanilla note and the fragrance isn't overwhelming - my father thought it was my mom's scent candles; I never told him what it was :lol:).

I got some carpet cleaner and stuff to scrub the walls, so now my weekend of unpacking just got wickedly busy.

Rave: I am back to posting regularly. :D I missed you guys.

Edit: I've made it clear in the past that TK is awesomesauce with a sweet new avie, but it bears repeating.

According to the AP’s update this week, soldiers will be sent overseas in the new year to assist only with training and equipping efforts, and are not necessarily permitted to participate in military operations. Should the Pentagon ask the troops to engage in battle, however, the secretary of defense could sign off on an order that would allow as much.

They're training the police and anti-insurgent forces. Move along.

I walked into my apartment yesterday and the smell of smoke was so pervasive, I wanted to lick the nicotine off the walls, vomit and had a panic attack all at once. Also, my computer was caked with tar and took several hours with canned air and Q-tips to clean out and it still smells like a black and mild when turned on (this isn't actually as unpleasant as it sounds because it has this nice vanilla note and the fragrance isn't overwhelming - my father thought it was my mom's scent candles; I never told him what it was :lol:).

I got some carpet cleaner and stuff to scrub the walls, so now my weekend of unpacking just got wickedly busy.

Rave: I am back to posting regularly. :D I missed you guys.

Edit: I've made it clear in the past that TK is awesomesauce with a sweet new avie, but it bears repeating.
Rant: I posted in the Space Cadets thread just yesterday about what I thought was a potentially awesome Kepler announcement, which I hoped would have made a nice welcome home present for ya, but after reading up on it and reading some discussions about it on another forum, realized my excitement was in huge error yet again. :(

Rant: I posted in the Space Cadets thread just yesterday about what I thought was a potentially awesome Kepler announcement, which I hoped would have made a nice welcome home present for ya, but after reading up on it and reading some discussions about it on another forum, realized my excitement was in huge error yet again. :(

No worries, it's still amazing. It's a new data dump and be aware that the previously found planets took years to be confirmed (and only 19 were confirmed, there are still over 200 yet to be confirmed). It takes time and work. :)

(We're probably not talking about the same Kepler thing...)

No worries, it's still amazing. It's a new data dump and be aware that the previously found planets took years to be confirmed (and only 19 were confirmed, there are still over 200 yet to be confirmed). It takes time and work. :)

(We're probably not talking about the same Kepler thing...)
Probably not; :p as what I had gotten excited over was that they may have finally found exomoons (extra-solar moons). :undecide:

^ probably because the US doesnt know what its doing. Many great scientific breakthroughs have been by trial and error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom