Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifs are utterly ridiculous. I hate them. They piss me off to no end. It is always infuriating when I interact with a woman and find out they're already some random douchebag's gif. :mad:

Spoiler obligatory, as I know you'll give me flak for being creepy/perverted/whatever if I don't add this. *rolleyes* :
:mischief:

We've got to keep the tradition going, soooooo.

But we like you on this forum, man.

You're determined to be unhappy, aren't you?

I don't have to; it comes naturally.

Seriously, I read too much into other people's words sometimes. Just tiniest gesture of goodwill or show of intimacy gets me emotionally attached to a person. And I inevitably feel shattered when that person was only good towards me to appear to be nice.

Hey, you. The kangaru, yeah, without a tail.

I sincerely like you. Carry on being awesome.

Seriously, I read too much into other people's words sometimes. Just tiniest gesture of goodwill or show of intimacy gets me emotionally attached to a person. And I inevitably feel shattered when that person was only good towards me to appear to be nice.

TK, There are people on this board that care about you extensively, myself included. Were all not emotionally invested into other people on the internet, heck most of us have things happening outside these boards. I've read too much into other people's motives and words from time to time, until I decided to stop caring about it. Have I had moments when I received no acknowledgements from complements or birthday wishes I sent and thought that I am nothing? Perhaps for a bit, but then I chalk it up to the idea that the other person is probably busy doing something else. Just like you told JohnK in a VM that you occasionally forget to respond back. I still send you complements your way and greetings when I get the chance and don't let the "but, he won't respond or act aloof" get in my way. TK, were not here to get you. Many, including myself, consider you as an internet friend.

TK, I can confidently say that I am on the road to my own self-healing. Have there been times where I've tripped up? Well, yeah after I felt sorry for myself on New Years Eve/Day. But I got back up and moved on. I may not have a job or a girlfriend, but emotionally, I'm better off now than I was three years ago when I was in the depths of my depression. Right now I'm still making an attempt to conquer my fear of rejection.

but I can't go back to two gigs of RAM. I'm not a savage.

Now I'm feeling even older with just 1 Gig...

Slept only half of the night. And today is my second work day. I have a slight idea how I'll feel after the day...

And 3 reasons why I don't want to live with other persons:
- #1 roughly related to one of JoanK's last rants
- #2 I don't really want to think about why the girls BF was showering at 11 o'clock in the evening...no, it's not hot here.
- #3 apparently in the room one floor above there's a couple...

But our glorious postcount goes down!

I don't have to; it comes naturally.

But who has never done that

Hey, you. The kangaru, yeah, without a tail.

I sincerely like you. Carry on being awesome.
I totally echo these sentiments.

CivGeneral said:
Just like you told JohnK in a VM that you occasionally forget to respond back.
@CG: HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME OR SOMETHING??? :shifty:

@TK: Now here I was beginning to think I had done something for which you hated me or something.

@CG: HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME OR SOMETHING??? :shifty:
No, but have you been stalking me to nominate something in IOT? :p

@TK: Now here I was beginning to think I had done something for which you hated me or something.
This usually comes across my mind from time to time.

I don't understand? You can still read archived threads can't you or are they locked or something?

But our glorious postcount goes down!

What Choxorn said :p.

But you didn't nominate anybody. Now its your fault there won't be IOT Awards. :(

But you didn't nominate anybody. Now its your fault there won't be IOT Awards. :(
God damn it JoanK, I just spent a good three hours writing an apology post in the Olive branch thread :p.

Ah that actually clears up a bit of a mystery I was wondering about. Jesus, some of you guys must have crazy post counts if you take rants out. Anything else work that way?

If the Archived OT threads and Forum Games/Mafia/IOT all had postcount, I'm sure mine would be at least 20,000 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom