Random Rants XVII: Rage Against the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You worry about his being embarrassed with that avatar? :p

I rant about my highschool.
Instead of making things easier, they decide to make each course have a code.
They don't tell you what each code is.
And out of a class of 20+ kids, you get up to 8 booklets, which have code meanings. You then have 10 minutes to choose your courses.

This pisses me off. I have no special classes since I couldn't even see what the things were so I chose the ones I knew. Hell, I even got put into a "Introduction to Business" course, which I do not recall signing up for. Then again, since I didn't know any of the kids, I may as well have signed up for Chip N' Dale training.

This pisses me off. I have no special classes since I couldn't even see what the things were so I chose the ones I knew. Hell, I even got put into a "Introduction to Business" course, which I do not recall signing up for. Then again, since I didn't know any of the kids, I may as well have signed up for Chip N' Dale training.

Well, at least you'd learn how to tie a bow tie. :lol:

Rant: A couple of games are kicking my butt right now. Metal Gear Solid 2 and Resident Evil 0. In the latter case, the game just feels incredibly clumsy, and this is coming from somebody who actually liked the control scheme for those games and has gotten pretty good at it. In the case of the former game, WHEN WILL THESE FRIGGING THINGS STOP COMING? I've sent ten to fifteen of the machines packing and the battle STILL doesn't end. Infinite ammo doesn't help.

I rant about my highschool.
Instead of making things easier, they decide to make each course have a code.
They don't tell you what each code is.
And out of a class of 20+ kids, you get up to 8 booklets, which have code meanings. You then have 10 minutes to choose your courses.

Complain to them and see if anything can be changed?

I rant that things like school lunch no longer seem rant worthy.

Well, at least you'd learn how to tie a bow tie. :lol:

Rant: A couple of games are kicking my butt right now. Metal Gear Solid 2 and Resident Evil 0. In the latter case, the game just feels incredibly clumsy, and this is coming from somebody who actually liked the control scheme for those games and has gotten pretty good at it. In the case of the former game, WHEN WILL THESE FRIGGING THINGS STOP COMING? I've sent ten to fifteen of the machines packing and the battle STILL doesn't end. Infinite ammo doesn't help.

I'm pretty sure that's the point of that battle in MGS2, it's pointless, you just fight for a set amount of time.

I was diagnosed with manic depression yesterday!

I am truly sorry, hopefully you can recover. But keep your chin up at least your school lunch wasn't without friends.

I was diagnosed with manic depression yesterday!

I'd better see this post in the Raves thread.

Spoiler :
More seriously, sorry to hear it. :( Hope you're getting along alright.

I'm tired of summer. I'm done with summer. Bring on Fall!

I wholeheartedly endorse this, though unfortunately the falls aren't as pretty out here where I am, except a smaller portion of the time.

I agree. I like lousy weather, especially the nice lousy weather we get around here in fall. You know, the 50 or 60-ish weather that occasionally rains? I like that. I hate 80 or 90 weather.

I like 80-95 degree weather with nice big thunderstorms every once in a while.

I like it 72 degrees and sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom