Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing the same thing, three hours in the future.

My mental state is in flux and I cant afford to take a week out to cool down. I predict many a hurt loved ones in the near future.

Man I'm not doing anything for Earthweek this year. To be honest I never do anything for Earthweek but I always feel like I should at least eat some soil or something.

{All I remember about last year's Earthweek was that the sky was very pretty on the Day of the Skies.}

I think some kind of murder suicide happened across the street from me or something because last night I heard a lot of screaming and crap coming from the house, then their usual annoyingness wasn't around all today, and now a cop's across the street at the house with his stupid siren annoying me.

I think some kind of murder suicide happened across the street from me or something because last night I heard a lot of screaming and crap coming from the house, then their usual annoyingness wasn't around all today, and now a cop's across the street at the house with his stupid siren annoying me.

Wow, both reall crazy and unfortunate if true. At least, though, it seems you don't live anywhere near Quackers...that would've been quite a coincidence.

That would have invoked many reactions, namely, "Holy crap, he wasn't kidding!"

Searching for pictures of Persia - the ancient culture, and half of the pictures come up for Prince of Persia - the videogame. :mad:

Then searching for the city of Persepolis, two-thirds of the pictures come up as Persepolis - the movie. :mad:

Well first of all it's annoying, second I'm sure Google gets paid somehow to keep money-making properties as results, third...this game and movie have no where near the significance of the ancient cultures.

Maybe I'm bad at Googling...maybe there's more possible results for the new stuff...eh i dunno.

Try 'persepolis persia', 'persepolis ruins', or 'persepolis iran' instead of just Persepolis.

It's seems I've only just recovered from trying to learn about the Return to the Gold Standard in 1925; it was a hugely dull affair... Right what's next... Positivism and Critical Rationalism! Oh...

My _ computer _ is _ STILL _ "being repaired" - and it will be a month on Wednesday!:wallbash:
Yes, mo-fus, it is likely a mobo failure - as I told you when I brought it in!!!

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Them bastards in the BNP make my blood boil.

Yeah, here in Sweden the SD are becoming more and more popular. Some guy wrote some essay about how "Islam is the root of all the problems in Sweden" and there was a massive fallout giving the impression that there's something "wrong" going on here:crazyeye:

Sigh... Populist parties suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom