Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinstalling and playing Civ 4 has robbed me of 5 hours. I've forgotten how potent this weapon of mass distraction is.

Assassin's Creed 2 robbed me of 6 hours. Civ is nothing compared to this evil.

Assassin's Creed 2 robbed me of 6 hours. Civ is nothing compared to this evil.

Civ4 can do it many times more. It's devastating in the long-term.

True- Assassin's Creed may take up more of your time at once, but it stops taking up most of your time once you beat the game.

4 reasons not to take public transport;
Having to stand up for the hour I'm on the train.
Having some baby squealing for at least 30 minutes of the train ride.
Having some dumb chick loudly informing everyone on the train that she dropped her phone in the toilet, while loudly trying to talk on her phone.
Having some other ugly fat chick commenting that someone someone else was ugly.

I hate people.

A bunch of chavs playing Dizzee Rascal aloud on their mobile phones would have completely that scene. Or what is it you guys call them, Bogans? Yeah, them.

Just bought a new power supply for my computer (which has been broken for over a month) and opened it to find it IT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH CORDS! So now I have to travel back to Tiger Electronics (which is AN HOUR away) to replace it. :mad: I was really looking forward to an EU3 day :mad:

I hate the sound of my own voice.

The pain, it hurts everywhere. And I just know it'll be worse tomorrow. Also classes start up again tomorrow but I'm half looking forward to that.

I repeat the fact that I hate the sound of my own voice. How can I sound so horrible to other people?

Note to all, friends, family, everyone: if I'm depressed, and harm myself or even kill myself, it's not because you did something wrong or upset me or whatever. I'm depressed because I'm just an utter, complete failure and I'm incapable of any positive achievement or living in a civilized society. It's all my own damned fault, all of this misery, so don't you feel sorry for me, and don't you feel guilty for yourself. Those who genuinely care, thank you, thank you so much. Those who don't but pretend that they do, stop the bloody charade. I'm sick of obscurities and lies, of not knowing who to trust, of not knowing what to do.

It isn't your fault if your mind likes to screw with you. Try to stop believing that it is or you'll never stop feeling so hopeless.

I haven't seen a new episode in a while, but how, pray tell, do you do a clip show in a mockumentary? I imagine it would seem pretty forced.

They were flashbacks in Toby's mind.

Exactly how does that work?

Black, tar-like poop = bleeding in esophagus and higher
Bright red poop = bleeding in intestines

Yapp. I ended up fainting due to all the blood loss. Hit my chin pretty hard. Luckily, my stepdad heard my yelp of pain and called an ambulance. Spent Saturday afternoon to now (Monday afternoon) in the hospital. Had an esophagogastroduodenoscopy, where they shoved a fibre-optic camera down into my stomach. They found a hole in it, where blood had poured in and gone down and created the black tar stuff SS-18 ICBM mentioned. Some more stuff happened.

I'm fine now though :) Rant: I wasted my 2.5 days of my 4 day holiday in a hospital :mad:

Note to all, friends, family, everyone: if I'm depressed, and harm myself or even kill myself, it's not because you did something wrong or upset me or whatever. I'm depressed because I'm just an utter, complete failure and I'm incapable of any positive achievement or living in a civilized society. It's all my own damned fault, all of this misery, so don't you feel sorry for me, and don't you feel guilty for yourself. Those who genuinely care, thank you, thank you so much. Those who don't but pretend that they do, stop the bloody charade. I'm sick of obscurities and lies, of not knowing who to trust, of not knowing what to do.

Well, we are all your friends.

I've just got to get out of this prison cell.

SOMEDAY I'M GOING TO BE FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom