RANDOM RANTS XXI: Relapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it does tick all the boxes, and i'd know about this kinda shiznit.

Rant.. work tomorro :/

I said it before, and will say it again: Stop making threads. You're awful at it.

Add the damned links to the previous threads and fix the damned title.

Multi-Rant: Tags suck, Abbadon made the thread, no awesome picture, no links to previous threads, crappy thread title...

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Rant: ...Somebody beat me to choosing "money" as the quality that represents the best and worst aspects of America for a topic in school... :mad: Damnit! I swore up a storm IRL that would get me banned here...

Spoiler :
It's better than the furry's thread, but it still sucks.

So it fits in with ever other rants thread.

I'm the furry now? :love:

Why do CFCers have such an issue with just about every thread title or tag? :confused:

I said it before, and will say it again: Stop making threads. You're awful at it.

Add the damned links to the previous threads and fix the damned title.

I don't even know who this is addressed to, but if it was to me, I'll just flat out say "Nuuuuu." :p

The tags suck. :mad:

Multi-Rant: Tags suck, Abbadon made the thread, no awesome picture, no links to previous threads, crappy thread title...

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'll ask what I asked before:

Why do CFCers have such an issue with just about every thread title or tag? :confused:

Quitting CFC really worked didn't it?!? Relapse for a spam thread :/

inb4 Linkin Park
inb4 OP can't inb4

Why does nobody like Linkin Park :cry:
(*goes into corner and starts sobbing uncontrollably, cutting himself, and blasting Nobody's Listening*)

Anyways, Chinese food is always...underwhelming. Like you expect it to be uber-awesome and then it's just...kinda gross.

Anyways, Chinese food is always...underwhelming. Like you expect it to be uber-awesome and then it's just...kinda gross.

Personally I don't particularly care much for Chinese food (I like Japanese though).

Indian food on the other hand...

Had a very busy day and everything is going great, except I forgot I was going to start this thread! Wanted to ask Random Rants XXI: what sick people hate Orange Crush?

Though maybe since Abaddon doesn't appear to be perpetuating that meme/tag then it's all good. My rant then just becomes about MATLAB.

there are six tags and I'm confused.

Rant: THERE'S STILL NO :mad: SMILEY!

there are six tags and I'm confused.

Rant: THERE'S STILL NO :mad: SMILEY!

There were two threads, but the mods merged them. 5 of the 6 tags are rightfully mine. :mischief:

I totally forgot how to do moles, and now we're revisiting it in chem tomorrow :mad:

More furries?!

:lol:

Wow guys. How many rolleyes am I going to do before this fiasco is over?

---

Rant: Pretty obviously the intense amount of trolling between this thread and the questions thread. Between homework and Imperium Offtopicum nagging at me 24/7 or so, I don't really need this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom