Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA. Just because Im a girl dont

HAHAHA. Just because Im a girl dont

Why do you think people hate you? Is it something you are doing maybe? Or maybe you are misreading people as I frequently do. We both have aspergers and I can understand how it is hard to understand what someone is feeling towards you.

I do know though unless you are doing something that could be concieved is mean, hurtful, rude, or any sort of negative influence towards others that most people wouldnt appreciate, they have no reason to hate you most likely.

Ha, it's Felix Lajko and he isn't red haired and doesn't really seem to have crazy eyes, but he's Hungarian and his surname starts with L.
Didn't find the song with train in the title, but anyway...

Link to video.

Tell that to the person who told me this:
WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY???? ... I have to deal with you?????? I don't <snip> think so!!!!!!!!... What the Hell is the matter with you???????

I had not done anything out of ordinary.

Try to stop and think why others might be thinking the way they are about you.

It has helped me a ton with my aspergers and I can relate to people a little better than I could, say two years ago.

Tell that to the person who told me this:

I had not done anything out of ordinary.

then that person is just a twit. just ignore him. you know what, maybe i should look around to where this usually happens...

ssssomemeeboddy.. Brok my site... It doesnt work... all thats gone.:cry:

My rant: No one answers any questions of mine in the many questions not worth their own thread thread.

They've gone too far this time.

Well just ignore them, don't leave the site 'cos of them. There's always us.

Not CFC'rs. But petty people.

Mother Nature is now officially my sworn enemy.

Why?

Biggest full moon in 20 years.

Guess what I've got yet again?

GOD! DAMN! CLOUDS! [pissed]

HA. HA. HA. No clouds here.

My internet connection is loltastically bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom