Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading up about Anonymous and I found something about Dusty the cat. This kid posted a video on YouTube a video of him hurting the cat. Anonymous got on his case and the cats (there was more than one) were taken away. But then, because the family is friends with a sheriff, they got the cats back. This makes me very angry.

I did not see the previous page so here is another mind-hug.

I was going to post a rant, but after seeing your post, PE, I realized how it is. I'm sorry to hear about your brother's trouble. :sad: I hope he'll be feeling better soon.

It takes significantly longer to scan a magazine when it is required for you to do two scans per page instead of one scan per page

Also stuff falls down goes boom. Its very annoying.

Couldn't things have been… done differently?

Always . That's why there is an element of failure on my part , as it's my job to get a result out of this guy (he sells cars) . But we had reached a point where I had lost all confidence in him and also had huge concerns regarding his integrity in regards to being honest with customers (a big thing with me) . I've only been in the job a few weeks so my position is far from secure too . I'm not gonna lose my job cause of his incompetence or dishonesty either

Why can't we all just lie on beaches drinking beer ? It's so unfair .

Rant: Now that I've finally gotten everything ready for a multiplayer game in Madden, there's no one to play against! :mad:

I keep stubbing my toe today very painful.

Also there is a commenter on the local newspaper site who I find very annoying and he seems to post on every second article.

I keep stubbing my toe today very painful.

Also there is a commenter on the local newspaper site who I find very annoying and he seems to post on every second article.

Someone should do a study on why a stubbed toe repeatedly attracts further stubbing . My brother and I would spend all summer barefooted and he would just keep stubbing his repeatedly while I went stub free .

Rant: Madden isn't working right online! (I hope I got it fixed now, though.)

Someone should do a study on why a stubbed toe repeatedly attracts further stubbing . My brother and I would spend all summer barefooted and he would just keep stubbing his repeatedly while I went stub free .

Well I have abnormally large feet and sometimes I can't exactly tell which way they're going.

Kinda rant: My neighbor's son passed out. Cop car, ambulance, the whole kit and kaboodle. He's fine now, but gave us a scare for a bit.

For some reason, today has been an off day. It feels more like Friday than Saturday.

I prefer DST to no-DST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom