Random Raves ΜΔ: Crate Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the whole world is wrong but you, it's time to think twice about it.

I just got home from a guided urban tour of haunted houses in my home town. It was interesting but sadly no ghosts were spotted.

Maybe you should stop looking at the stripy ghost houses then. :)

In Bakersfield there is a street where many people have seen ghosts crossing from one side to the other. It seems odd, given that they appear to cross from a dental office to a dry cleaners, but when you consider that they are seen wearing 1800s style dress and back in the day that corner featured a firehouse and a brothel it makes more sense. I never saw any myself, but it was prominent on the ghost tour.

You might be living in a world that overlaps with the Fallout continuity, Tim.
When the whole world is wrong but you, it's time to think twice about it.
You're not going to diss on deadmau5 too, are you?

There's probably a mod for that.

You might be living in a world that overlaps with the Fallout continuity, Tim.

You're not going to diss on deadmau5 too, are you?
it's dead for a reason, you know

In Bakersfield there is a street where many people have seen ghosts crossing from one side to the other. It seems odd, given that they appear to cross from a dental office to a dry cleaners, but when you consider that they are seen wearing 1800s style dress and back in the day that corner featured a firehouse and a brothel it makes more sense. I never saw any myself, but it was prominent on the ghost tour.
There's a restaurant relatively near me called "Agatha's" that is supposedly haunted by a ghost named Agatha that used to live in the house that is now the restaurant, apparently the last person to leave the restaurant has to call out "Good Night Agatha!" before locking up, or she gets mad and starts breaking plates and glasses and knocking over trays and such. :shifty:

I received my first birthday present, a FedEx delivery nice and early this morning. Three dozen blue roses (my favorites!), really sweet since I'm turning 36.

it's dead for a reason, you know
At first I was surprised by your bad taste and then I remembered you were an MLP fan over the age of five.

You intimidate me not, Erika.

Just wait until Pestilence Pony, Famine Pony, War Pony and Death Pony decide to pay you a visit!

You are still failing to intimidate me, Erika.

I still am slightly traumatized by the zillions of MLP models that flooded the Steam Workshop for Garry's Mod. Then it was that weird game with the animatronics. I'm afraid to go see what it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom