Random Raves XLVII: Who wants cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave: I've got my daily word count up to what it was before catching my cold. And aside from a messed-up ear, I think I've completely recovered from it.

Uhhhhhhhh

Out of curiosity , what are Your utilities ? Mine are really basic ... Idk. toothbrush, shaving foam ? :dunno:

Gas, electricity and internet are my only utilities. I don't have a landline, the cell phone doesn't need to be transferred (though I need to update the address) and I get my TV over the air. I also had to transfer my renter's insurance and change my address with the postal service but those aren't really utilities. I've got a bunch of bills to switch over and re-register for voting but I'm saving that until I physically move.

Last edited:
Don't you get gas at the gas station?

No we have gas-fed ovens and stoves in this building where the gas comes in through pipes. I don't have to buy tanks of propane or anything like that; it's a metered utility here.

Oh. I've only seen oil heat, and our building doesn't use it (it's electric here).

That works.

I LOVE Aimee <3 !! Been searching for love thread but this is the best I got <3 ... hope she likes it :blush:

Today I turned 65. Time to start deciding when to retire since the biggest hurdle (health insurance) is out of the way.
Probably a few more months since it's hard to turn down the money. Maybe early spring when the golf courses open. Or earlier with a trip to Florida.
Knowing you time is almost up is quite liberating at work. "what are they going to do FIRE ME" please do an offer me a package. ;)

Feeling bored and lonely, so I made myself a spa appointment. Not until 6 pm (2 hours from now), but at least I have something to do while waiting for This Is Us.

Today I turned 65. Time to start deciding when to retire since the biggest hurdle (health insurance) is out of the way.
Probably a few more months since it's hard to turn down the money. Maybe early spring when the golf courses open. Or earlier with a trip to Florida.
Knowing you time is almost up is quite liberating at work. "what are they going to do FIRE ME" please do an offer me a package. ;)

Ah, the newly gazetted position of "<censored> you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom