Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILDUCE was never elected. Everyone was aware that WHOSIT was goibg to take office. And it was not an over reaction in my opinion. Ilduce has shown very radicalized opinions in the past, perfectly shown by his suggestion to close all borders during his brief stint. Even if that was born from ignorance, do we really want a president that is so ignoraznt he thinks closing all borders when everyone hates us is a good thing?

To answer Fellow (I think it was him)- We only plan on going to war afterwards because it is better to be the one that attacks, then to be attacked. You will have a plan. You will have the choice of where the fighting is at the begining. You will most likely have surprise. And we need every bit of advnatages we need against the nordic bloc. War is inevitable, especially due to our GM (im not complaining, i like the excitement the events give the game). It will be better if its on out terms right?

I will send LH a PM later tonight if nobody from my coalition contacts me notifying it has been sent.

I cast my second vote for the monks.

Nuke- That analogy doesnt work very well. It would be better to give the painter (england) a paintbrush (aysee) then to give him an axe (Ilduce, even though that doesnt fit him very well, i would suggesta feather to represent him) in the first place. If there is a better option that the axe though, why not give him that better tool?

Nuke- That analogy doesnt work very well. It would be better to give the painter (england) a paintbrush (aysee) then to give him an axe (Ilduce, even though that doesnt fit him very well, i would suggesta feather to represent him) in the first place. If there is a better option that the axe though, why not give him that better tool?

Ah, but see, that's where the Aegis Deal (tm) comes in! Not only do you get Ilduce, but you get the complete package from the Coalition that brought you Triple Golden Ages. We have a lot of big names: west india man, MathNerd, Nukeknockout, Sonereal, Cull, and, of course, me. Ilduce is stepping back from the one-man-show I was running, so you get a whole toolshed! So vote now, this offer only available for a limited time! :lol:

Ah, but see, that's where the Aegis Deal (tm) comes in! Not only do you get Ilduce, but you get the complete package from the Coalition that brought you Triple Golden Ages. We have a lot of big names: west india man, MathNerd, Nukeknockout, Sonereal, Cull, and, of course, me. Ilduce is stepping back from the one-man-show I was running, so you get a whole toolshed! So vote now, this offer only available for a limited time! :lol:

Wow! Id be a fool not to vote for you!

:lol: No.

Even if I wanted to for whatever reason, I already voted and cant change it. ;)

Wow! Id be a fool not to vote for you!

That would be a lot more encouraging if you hadn't already submitted your votes. :p Guess you're the fool.

Edit: Cross-post, but at least I got it.

PATRIOTS COALITION

We believe in only doing what is best for England. The country always comes first.

PRESIDENT: Aysee
VICE PRESIDENT: Ravus_Sol

7 projected cabinet positions

Believes in pursuing a industrial/military oriented tech plan. We will finish necessary infrastructure and then build up the military.

Will pursue Egypt as a possible ally. Will pursue a policy of detente with Ragnar and Peter. (For now :mischief:)

Plans on teching steel and rifling, then attacking Nidaros via Norway.

Coalition plans.

Our foreign policy is to try to improve relations with all our neighbors. UNDER THE ILDUCE PRESIDENCY THERE WILL BE NO WAR!*

Two conditions apply:
1. We are not able to predict whether or not the Russo-Vikings will declare war on us.
2. We will continue to produce a sizable army so if war happens, we will be able to not only defend ourselves but go on the offensive.

Make your second "condition" bigger. It's more important than the large text.

Dont try to make those conditions smaller Ilduce. They are more important than the large text, BOTH the coinditions.

And what happens if the nordics threaten us with war to give up something? How far are you willing to go for peace?

Dont skip this question!

By the way people, you ARE allowed to vote "secret ballot". Just PM me your votes.

- Lighthearter
If we do this, will our votes be revealed at the end of the election, or will they be kept secret even after votes are tallied?

Interesting. That would ahve been nice to know at the begining of the game...

If we do this, will our votes be revealed at the end of the election, or will they be kept secret even after votes are tallied?

The votes will be added in in the final tally, but no one will ever be told by me who voted by secret ballot and for whom.

- Lighthearter

Well anyway: ANYONE WHO WANST TO SEE HOW MUCH ILDUCE IS LYING GET ON CHAT AND READ! He has admitted that he hopes to go to war with the nordics anyway. Hes just too much of a coward to take the iniative and declare war himself. Not that i support war so soon anyway. Just to show he wants the opposite of what he has claimed on this thread.

YES! GO BIASED GMS!

Anyway, i find it awesome LH has chosen to pick sides for once. Even if he had voted for Aegis (im not recomending it) i would celebrate.

EDIT: BTW The Aegis II are winning by 1 atm, 15-14.

Make your second "condition" bigger. It's more important than the large text.
The structure of the post was a joke. Whosit did his post as an advertisement. And normally at the closing of the advertisement there is a list of conditions in small writing at the bottom of the screen. That was the reasoning for the change in size of text.

And what happens if the nordics threaten us with war to give up something? How far are you willing to go for peace?
I will refuse the demand (unless its under 100 gold). Allthough we would rather peace, the reasons for peace are simple. Our economy is on track to a recovery thanks to Whosits hugely productive term, however our recovery is not finished. Current it appears that our economy is doing well, being able to run 80% science with little loss is great, but its only thanks to our golden age that our economies appears to be in great condition. We cannot afford another war and although a war seems to be inevitable, we don't want to be the ones who start it. UNDER ANY ILDUCE ADMINISTRATION THERE WILL BE NO WAR UNTIL WE CAN FINANCIALLY AFFORD ONE!!
ANYONE WHO WANST TO SEE HOW MUCH ILDUCE IS LYING GET ON CHAT AND READ!
On the contrary you should think the opposite. The fact is most of my posts on chats about any plans for the administration that are not previously posted in the thread is bs. I do not post anything about the plan in the chat simply because its unreliable. I have no way of verifying if the chat is private or public so why risk it. If you look at most of my posts in the chat about rp it is feeding ideas to other players to see their reactions. Its the main reason why I have countlessly stated on the chat the these posts are made by Fasces349, not Ilduce349.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom